We help leading businesses worldwide in two primary areas:
- Service Supply Chain Optimization -- we help companies with aftermarket service operations manage all aspects of their service processes. From planning and spend management, to order creation-- taking the order, verifying warranty entitlement, managing the dispatch process, scheduling replacement and installation -- to management of the advanced exchange process: getting those assets returned or replaced when needed; through to reconciliation and order closure -- tying everything together to ensure the most cost-effective and efficient process possible.
- By utilizing our diverse SSCO services, combining people, process & technology, we're able to help companies strip unnecessary costs, manual processes, errors and cycle times out of their aftermarket service supply chains. As a result, those companies are better able to meet SLAs, save significant expense in both customer support and operations costs, and provide a far better customer experience, driving longer customer lifetime values and their related revenue streams.
- By utilizing our RL360™ methodology and services, we're able to get client assets returned more quickly and completely, saving those companies substantial amounts of money on Capital Expenditures and Operations. In addition, our proactive customer outreach provides a superior customer experience during this process; turning a potentially negative situation into a positive experience for the customer. Learn More
- Customer Experience Management -- we help our client companies better manage their diverse customer contact opportunities; providing data-driven, actionable insights to help them deliver a continuously improving customer experience.
- Using our CE360™ methodology and services, our clients can educate their customers on new product features and offerings -- as well as assess the success of a self-installation or technician-assisted installation of equipment and services. Learn More