LogisticsImproving On-Time Deliveries and Reducing Costs for Transportation Companies
Moving freight across the US is a tremendously complex business. Success depends on many factors beyond your control, from bad weather that causes you to miss delivery windows, to fluctuating oil and gas prices that drive up costs, to carrier capacity shortages that leave you scrambling.
The more you can control costs and optimize processes, the better you’ll be able to mitigate these risks and improve your bottom line. However, many transportation companies find this difficult to achieve.
They’re challenged by a lack of visibility into logistics processes and partners, the inability to easily ramp up (and down) critical back-end operations, and excessively manual processes that are prone to errors and delays. And these challenges are often exacerbated by high employee attrition that makes it hard to keep operations running smoothly.
OnProcess Technology has been helping transportation companies overcome these challenges for more than a decade. Our scalable team of logistics professionals provides back-office support services such as managing dispatch, track and trace, collecting proof-of-delivery, invoice management, auditing and carrier onboarding. By transforming your back-office into a completely transparent, efficient and centralized operation, our managed services help you boost profitability and customer satisfaction.
The unique combination of our transportation logistics domain knowledge, expertise in Transportation Management Systems, and advanced analytics-based process improvements enable us to make a tangible impact on your business. Whether you’re a small transportation company or a multi-billion dollar enterprise, OnProcess can help you:
- Improve carrier availability and lower shipment costs by leveraging an expanded pool of proven and competitively-priced carriers.
- Save money by using OnProcess’ variable cost model to ramp down the back-office team when business conditions dictate and from our Six Sigma lean approach that reengineers and takes the waste out of processes. 3PL and freight brokerage companies have decreased OpEx by 35% or more.
- Boost on-time pickup and delivery and reduce overall cycle times with an experienced OnProcess team managing the end-to-end shipment process and providing visibility that optimizes processes, and by automating traditionally manual tasks. Productivity increases of 15%+ are common.
- Rapidly scale and ensure ongoing reliability of back-end operations with OnProcess’ dedicated workforce, which is well-versed in the major transportation management systems (TMS), continually trained on technology and process nuances, and works around the clock every day of the year.
- Accelerate revenue recognition by reducing the cycle time for proof-of-delivery, customer billing and carrier invoicing. OnProcess customers can easily realize 40% reductions in ageing invoices.
OnProcess Managed Services for Transportation Companies
OnProcess rapidly delivers measurable, long-term results at scale through these transportation order management services:
Transportation Order Management
- Shipment Management and Tracking
- Carrier Onboarding and Management
- Customer Billing and Carrier Invoicing
- Customer and Carrier Help Desk