TechnologyBoosting Profitability, SLA Meet Rates and Customer Satisfaction for Infrastructure Technology OEMs
Infrastructure technology OEMs operate under thin margins. They’re under tremendous pressure to reduce costs, but need to do so without impeding customer service. In fact, to better compete, these manufacturers of computers, peripherals, storage and networking hardware continuously strive to improve the customer experience.
Many OEMs—both emerging and established—find these objectives difficult to achieve. Their service organizations often end up being cost centers, thanks in part to frequently-missed SLAs that result in costly penalties, not to mention frustrated customers, and high inventory carrying costs to replace the thousands of dollars of equipment languishing in field engineers’ trunk stocks and to account for slow returns of defective parts.
It’s hard for OEMs to optimize these operations. For one thing, administration work isn’t their core expertise. For another, they lack the deep visibility needed across their service organization silos and 3PLs, and they rely largely on manual processes that are time-consuming and error-prone. All this is exacerbated when their ERP and CRM systems aren’t integrated, and they don’t have the IT resources needed to effectively address shortfalls and rapidly scale.
Learn more about how OnProcess Technology’s managed services can help boost profitability and customer satisfaction by transforming your back-office into a completely transparent, efficient and centralized operation.
OnProcess Technology enables OEMs to easily overcome these challenges and achieve these goals. By transforming your entire post-sales supply chain into a completely transparent, efficient and unified operation, our managed services deliver the insights needed to transform your service organization into a profit center and make customer service a true differentiator.
Our unique combination of technology-driven delivery, advanced analytics-based process improvements and service supply chain expertise enable us to make a tangible impact on your business. With our holistic, customer-centric view across operation and systems silos, we help you:
Click here to learn more
- Reduce triage costs by leveraging OnProcess’ IoT-based analysis and remote monitoring capabilities to move from reactive to proactive to predictive service events, and by automating workflows. OEMs save by minimizing escalations to senior-level tech support and speeding Mean Time to Resolution. A leading storage hardware vendor reduced service costs by 39%, saving more than $8 million annually.
- Accelerate repair cycles and reduce inventory carrying costs through comprehensive, near real-time trunk stock tracking and improved management of repair vendors.
- Improve SLA meet rates and reduce penalties through broad visibility into, automation and optimization of dispatch processes. A global infrastructure OEM realized a 48% SLA improvement and reduced SLA financial penalties by more than 70%. A Fortune 50 hardware vendor reduced repeat dispatches by 45% and dispatch costs by more than 50%.
- Streamline order management by using OnProcess experts to rapidly develop, scale and integrate IT resources such as CRM and ERP.
- Dramatically improve the customer experience by meeting SLAs and providing excellent service.
- Boost revenue through increased warranty renewals and greater lifetime customer value.
OnProcess Managed Services for Infrastructure Technology OEMs
Our service supply chain pedigree and deep technology market expertise enable OnProcess to rapidly deliver measurable, long-term results at scale through these post-sale supply chain services:
- Order Fulfillment
- Managing Failed Orders and Exceptions
- Customer Education
- Provisioning / Site Validation
- Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Control Tower
Triage / customer support
- Entitlement Verification
- Triage Level 0/1 Troubleshooting
- Remote Monitoring Data Capture and IoT-based Analysis
- Service Request Creation
- RMA Creation
- Scheduling of Parts and Technicians
- Control Tower for Tracking Visibility
- Service Network or Inventory Optimization / Control
- Equipment Upgrade / Swap Management
- Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Data Migration / Cleansing
- Import / Export Documentation Assistance
- Carnet Management
- Asset Recovery From the Field or Customer
- Asset Recovery Sales Demo Equipment
- Repair Cycle Management
- Inventory Planning
- Warranty Management
- Import / Export
Transportation Order Management
- Transportation Management of Shipment
- Transportation Tracking
- Carrier Onboarding and Management
- Customer Billing and Carrier Invoicing
- Transportation Logistics Help Desk