OnProcess is thrilled to be included in these key supply chain Hype Cycle and Market Guide reports from Gartner. Our inclusion speaks to the impact OnProcess has had in helping businesses around the world streamline, reduce costs in, and ultimately transform their post-supply chain operations:
- Hype Cycle for Supply Chain Executive Technologies, July 11, 2016 and July 21, 2015
This Hype Cycle helps supply chain and IT leaders understand the maturity and viability of various supply chain execution technologies that could help transform their logistics operations.
- Hype Cycle for Chief Supply Chain Officers, July 11, 2016 and July 20, 2015
According to Gartner, to build a successful bimodal supply chain, chief supply chain officers must balance operational excellence with disruptive innovation. This Hype Cycle offers CSCOs a snapshot of the maturity and benefits of the most critical technologies, business frameworks and supply chain competencies.
- Hype Cycle for Business Process Services and Outsourcing, August 3, 2016 and July 29, 2015
The business process services and outsourcing market is undergoing major change as more technology imbeds solutions and as delivery models and contracting approaches change. Gartner outlines the hype surrounding these services.
- Market Guide for Supply Chain Strategy & Operations Consulting, January 11, 2016
CSCOs and functional supply chain leaders who need help with supply chain strategy or operations improvement projects can use this Market Guide for guidance when searching for a supply chain strategy or operations consulting firm.
- Market Guide for Supply Chain Visibility Software, January 7, 2016
Supply chain leaders can improve performance and lessen risk by using multi-enterprise, collaborative software for real-time insights across the value network. As the market grows, Gartner expects vendors to further enrich data capture, analytics, simulation and extended collaboration functionality.