Administrative and Finance assistant
The Administrative and Finance Assistant is part of Facility and Administration Department. This position focuses on basic administrative duties such as working with documents, regular communication with vendors, solving facility problems, organizing events and logistics. Best fit are graduates or undergraduates who are willing to acquire administrative knowledge and experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Performs general office duties such as preparing reports and documents in Word and Excel
• Keeps paper and electronic archives of different types of protocols and documents
• Coordinates solution of facility problems and execution of facility upgrades
• Supports organization of company events and coordinates logistics
• Ensures logistics around client visits are carried out in a professional manner
• Together with Facility and Administration Manager leads communication with all vendors and manages documentation with suppliers
• Serves as first point of contact for invoices, purchase orders and expense reports
• Collects all invoices from all departments and vendors and is responsible for keeping an updated paper and digital invoice archive
• Validates approvals for the expenses before order/payment
• Facilitates AP process by sending invoices for payment to Finance department/Accounting company/ or System and providing the respective details for each file (for example approval verification, cost location, department, month, description, memo, etc.)
• 12 months experience at OnProcess
• Very good English Language
• Bachelor’s degree in the field of Finance/Accounting/Economics or Business Administration would be an advantage
• Previous clerical experience with documentation and administrative tasks will be considered as advantage
• PC and Microsoft Office tools experience (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Great planning and organizational skills
• Time management skills and dealing with deadlines
• Willing to interact with a lot of people
• Excellent Communication Skills;
• Detail oriented;
• Team spirit and positive approach.
High School or equivalent
Less than 1 year
OnProcess is on a mission – to transform and drive the world’s circular service supply chains – for brilliant customer experiences, efficiencies at the speed of digital, and more sustainable ‘circular economy’ processes.
At OnProcess, we encourage a collective sense of engagement, affirmation and belonging, where everyone is proud to be a member of our company. As a global business, we recognize our ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world – both in the marketplace and in the workplace – is critical to our long-term sustainability. That’s why we are committed to a company-wide culture that understands that diversity, equity, and inclusion is essential.