Bilingual Spanish/English LSR I
The Logistics Service Representative 1 will work in the following programs: consumer based Reverse Logistics, survey work, welcome and onboarding, and market research. The Logistics Service Representative 1 supports the company’s processes through professional communications, both to and from customers, on behalf of OnProcess Technology’s clients. Updates the company database with all appropriate information and supports all quality assurance efforts and program criteria.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Perform/handle outbound or inbound customer communications via phone or email.
• Advise customers on behalf of OnProcess Technology’s clients
• Interact with customers via various methods of communication
• Follow detailed instructions as outlined in company documents
• Update program database accurately
• Appropriately handle challenging and unique customer situations in accordance with OnProcess Technology policies
• Identify and escalate data or program specific issues to appropriate level of management
• Meet or exceed OnProcess Technology’s key performance standards and quality objectives
• Work as an integral part of the Delivery Services team; contributing to the department’s ability to consistently meet and exceed Contact Center performance goals
• May be responsible for multiple programs and working cross-functionally through program
• Previous customer service experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Multi-tasking skills including the ability to toggle between multiple computer windows
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Familiarity with or an ability to understand and utilize a database and Microsoft Office programs
• Fluent in English and Spanish
High School or equivalent
Less than 1 year
OnProcess is on a mission – to transform and drive the world’s circular service supply chains – for brilliant customer experiences, efficiencies at the speed of digital, and more sustainable ‘circular economy’ processes.
At OnProcess, we encourage a collective sense of engagement, affirmation and belonging, where everyone is proud to be a member of our company. As a global business, we recognize our ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world – both in the marketplace and in the workplace – is critical to our long-term sustainability. That’s why we are committed to a company-wide culture that understands that diversity, equity, and inclusion is essential.