Buyer – HPE Tactical Buying
Buyer works on programs related to ensuring material supply availability through various procurement activities, requiring access to OnProcess Technology Bulgaria Partners’ systems. Buyer supports the Company’s processes through professional communication to internal and external stakeholders, on behalf of OnProcess Technology Bulgaria’s Partners. Buyer works in accordance with all quality control standards and initiatives on company level and program specific requirements.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Communication with internal and external business partners to ensure end-to-end visibility from Purchase Order to Material receipt
• Monitoring the status of purchase orders, shipments of material and any required adjustments to deliveries
• Process documentation, related to purchase orders, material deliveries and payments
• Resolve issues related to shipping documentation, invoices and payments
• Prepare regular and ad-hock reports, related to the managed portfolio
• Update applicable Program Database(s) accurately
• Escalate data or program specific issues to appropriate level of management
• Appropriately handle challenging and unique customer situations in accordance with OnProcess Technology policies
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Fluency in English
• Bachelor’s degree – preferably in Logistics, Supply Chain or Business Operations
• Working experience in the field of customer support
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent organizational skills
• Results-driver with action orientation
High School or equivalent
OnProcess is on a mission – to transform and drive the world’s circular service supply chains – for brilliant customer experiences, efficiencies at the speed of digital, and more sustainable ‘circular economy’ processes.
At OnProcess, we encourage a collective sense of engagement, affirmation and belonging, where everyone is proud to be a member of our company. As a global business, we recognize our ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world – both in the marketplace and in the workplace – is critical to our long-term sustainability. That’s why we are committed to a company-wide culture that understands that diversity, equity, and inclusion is essential.