The Content Specialist is part of the Marketing team and is responsible for supporting various technology platforms to engage our internal and external audiences. This means upkeep of different channels of communication within our internal and external platforms that includes Corporate Intranet (Sharepoint), Content Management System (WordPress), and other if needed. This individual will recognize and take advantage of opportunities to partner with employees across multiple departments and geographies in content creation, collection and publishing.
LOCATION: Bulgaria OR India
Responsibilities and Duties
· Develop articles, videos, banners, digital slides, social posts, presentations, and newsletters
for consumption by OnProcess Technology’s internal and external audiences worldwide
· Working with global points of contact to gather, manage and upload content to the platforms
· Ensure brand consistency across corporate content
· Assist with internal employee communications and support engagement activities
· Cultivate, write and share stories that support key messages and generate energy
· Develop and maintain a rhythm of communication
· Be a collaboration rock star – build strong partnerships and have a thirst to learn about new
areas of the business
· Researching content and consumer trends to ensure that content is relevant and appealing.
· Proofreading and editing content before publishing
· Tracking consumer and content analytics and generating reports and presentations
· Keeping up to date with content trends, consumer preferences, and advancements in
· At least 6 months experience in the current team – for internal applicants;
· Not in an Active Correction Plan or Process Improvement Plan – for internal applicants;
· Associates or Bachelor’s degree in related field
· Fluency in English
· Exceptional writing skills and content development experience to produce engaging, channel-
appropriate communications that reflect and support our corporate values and culture.
· Ability to manage internal communications while creating relevant content for intranet and
different channels of communication
· Experience in working with website content management system (WordPress) will be
· Excellent time management skills
· Highly collaborative but also takes the initiative and is comfortable working independently
· Time management skills to handle priorities and meet deadlines, to effectively multi-task and
· Attention to detail and organizational skills with the ability to deliver high quality, and
· Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office tools such as (but not limited to) Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, OneDrive, Microsoft Teams, and SharePoint is preferred
· Well versed in content and layout design tools (Canva, Photoshop, etc.) are preferred
· Experience in digital, social media, public relations, marketing and/or advertising within
B2B/B2C companies is an advantage but not required.
LOCATION: Bulgaria OR India
OnProcess is on a mission – to transform and drive the world’s circular service supply chains – for brilliant customer experiences, efficiencies at the speed of digital, and more sustainable ‘circular economy’ processes.
At OnProcess, we encourage a collective sense of engagement, affirmation and belonging, where everyone is proud to be a member of our company. As a global business, we recognize our ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world – both in the marketplace and in the workplace – is critical to our long-term sustainability. That’s why we are committed to a company-wide culture that understands that diversity, equity, and inclusion is essential.