The Azure DevOps Engineer is primarily responsible for building, deploying, maintain and automating our software development pipelines from source control through production. As an Azure DevOps Engineer, the candidate is responsible for developing and delivering scripts and automation tools used to build, integrate, and deploy software releases to OnProcess platforms. The candidate will ensure solutions are built based on OnProcess standards.
Responsibilities and Duties
Responsibilities and Duties
• Lead software activities to scale OnProcess engineering delivery capabilities, from build system automation to automated deployment
• Support continual process improvement in deployment practices
• Support the architecture, development, deployment, and evolution of CI/CD systems for our cloud applications
• Write application deployment automation using industry standard deployment and configuration tools
• Design and implement continuous delivery pipelines
• Provide systems support including responding to monitoring alerts
• Work with developers to identify necessary Azure resources and automate their provisioning
• Document automation processes
• Work closely with key stakeholders to capture, analyze, and derive DevOps requirements
• Support delivery of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Industry standard tools and services
• CI/CD pipeline support (troubleshooting, support with setting up in new projects)
• CI/CD infrastructure and process troubleshooting (disk space, network issues etc).
• Bachelor’s degree computer science, information systems, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• 2+ years hand-on experience with Azure DevOps
• Hands-on experience in continuous delivery and continuous integration of CI/CD pipelines
• Experience with Azure Repos, branching, code review and code analysis tools
• Proficient with Git, Git Flow, Azure DevOps
• Strong hands-on expertise in diverse DevSecOps concepts / tools, especially on Azure DevOps, Pipelines, GitHub, GitHub actions
• Ability to assess the requirement, environment and suggest right tools / technologies
• Hands on experience on Kubernetes and containerization technologies like Docker and Azure Container Registry
• Good knowledge on PowerShell scripting
• Expertise in Debugging and providing solutions and workarounds
• Hands-on experience with REST APIs and consuming from .Net Technologies and PowerShell
• Knowledge on Azure Databricks and its architecture / framework
• Knowledge on Azure Machine Learning Service and its architecture / framework
• Knowledge on different monitoring and logging solutions available on Cloud, preferably on Azure
• Expertise on Azure Functions
• Excellent communication, presentation, and coding abilities
• Azure DevOps (AZ – 400) certification required
• Azure Data Engineering (AZ-200 and AZ-201) and Azure Cloud Developer (AZ-203) certifications preferred
OnProcess is on a mission – to transform and drive the world’s circular service supply chains – for brilliant customer experiences, efficiencies at the speed of digital, and more sustainable ‘circular economy’ processes.
At OnProcess, we encourage a collective sense of engagement, affirmation and belonging, where everyone is proud to be a member of our company. As a global business, we recognize our ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world – both in the marketplace and in the workplace – is critical to our long-term sustainability. That’s why we are committed to a company-wide culture that understands that diversity, equity, and inclusion is essential.