Engineer, Salesforce Support (India)
The Salesforce Support Engineer will be part of the BTS Enterprise Applications Support Team supporting clients leveraging OPT’s proprietary software Agora. The Salesforce Support Engineer will be responsible for ticket troubleshooting, carrying out Impact Analysis’ when required, and provides multiple resolution to tier 1 and 2 issues as it relates to problems associated with Salesforce Service and Experience Cloud technologies. As a Salesforce Support Engineer, the candidate’s primary responsibility will be to work with our internal users and provide first and second level support for issue pertaining to but not limited to permissions, user issues, dashboards and investigatory of tech cases that are required to maintain our Agora application which includes Salesforce Enterprise and Cloud. The SSE will need to understand our E2E business processes, system functionality that supports multiple profiles and how those functions are leveraged to support end user activity, driving customer satisfaction results across our business (internal and external). The SSE will work on support initiatives as required. The SSE will also need to be familiar with data management tools to assess operational data, work on root cause analysis while implementing support procedures that are small in scope. The SSE will need to communicate clearly and effectively with customers internal and external when needed.
Responsibilities and Duties
Responsibilities and Duties
• Execute data loads, set up and manage security settings, end-user permissions, password resets, break/resolve instructions and data access management.
• Perform troubleshooting of Agora production issues, updates for tickets and tickets requiring minor changes and enhancements to existing functionality
• Have good functional knowledge and provide good customer experience through timely and appropriate communication as well as following through till issue resolution.
• Diagnose, prioritize, and escalate tickets to Salesforce Administrators and Developers.
• Timely and accurate documentation of resolution activities, system configuration and administrative processes
• Escalate process change/demand requests, system enhancements or any other related requests through relevant OPT BTS processes for approval and/or prioritization
• Support QA/UAT testing of Salesforce releases and new features as needed.
• Understand the new functionality being added as well as bugs being fixed by the product and product engineering team.
• Creation and maintenance of sandboxes where applicable
• Knowledge of integration capabilities and analytics / reporting tools such as Power BI.
• 2-3+ years’ work experience in an application support environment
• Experience in working on Salesforce applications or other CRM applications that supporting complex integrations and data management activity
• Experience in data analytics is a plus
• Experience using specialized MS Tools such as Power BI, Power APPs, etc.
• Certified Salesforce.com Admin a Plus
• Experience with Salesforce Service and Experience Cloud
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related field, advanced degree preferred; comparable levels of combined education and experience will be considered
• Experience working in both Agile and Waterfall Models
• Experience in SQL is a plus
• Strong Knowledge of MS Power BI
• A highly articulate individual with relevant Salesforce experience who must possess the technical knowledge to solve business problems using our Agora Platform.
• Exceptional communicator, and presenter with the ability to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of the business.
• 2-3+ Years’ experience in a software engineering and/or software support role building / supporting enterprise applications.
• Familiarity with information security, risk management, and complex industry compliance requirements.
• Strong understanding of relational databases.
Analytical thinker and problem solver with the ability to navigate through challenging situations in the most professional manner possible.
• Must be able to work in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment and interact with partners and customers directly.
• Exceptionally self-motivated and directed, with top-notch interpersonal and communication skills.
• Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
• Positive, organized, and proactive, tenacious with an enthusiasm to support the business
• Integrity, personal drive, and enthusiasm which motivates people and inspires the highest professional standards.
OnProcess is on a mission – to transform and drive the world’s circular service supply chains – for brilliant customer experiences, efficiencies at the speed of digital, and more sustainable ‘circular economy’ processes.
At OnProcess, we encourage a collective sense of engagement, affirmation and belonging, where everyone is proud to be a member of our company. As a global business, we recognize our ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world – both in the marketplace and in the workplace – is critical to our long-term sustainability. That’s why we are committed to a company-wide culture that understands that diversity, equity, and inclusion is essential.