Free Trade Zone-Compliance Officer
The Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ) Compliance Officer is a leader within OnProcess that drives organizational excellence through process improvement within the FTZ regime for Costa Rica, including audits of all legal requirements to monitor the compliance of fixed assets and reports required on a bi-weekly and annual basis to Procomer, DGA and Comex.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Develop SOP’s for managing all OnProcess FTZ business including vendor relations
• Conduct yearly audits, including but not limited to asset tagging, location control, municipal, government
or other permits guided by CR Law 7210
• Ownership of the SADZAF system for the organization
• Document all data in systems of records pertaining any tax exemption
• Advise on all asset movements via customs system (TICA)
• Audit compliance of all customs, environmental and other requirements as guided by CR Law
• Oversight of vendor fee and payment schedule (Procomer)
• Create the annual operations report for the SIAN system
• 2+ years’ experience in conducting and driving business within free trade zone (SADAZF)
• Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite
• Fluency of advanced English B2+
• Custom Broker License (Regsitro de Agente Aduanal en DGA)
• Foreign Commerce or related MBA
OnProcess is on a mission – to transform and drive the world’s circular service supply chains – for brilliant customer experiences, efficiencies at the speed of digital, and more sustainable ‘circular economy’ processes.
At OnProcess, we encourage a collective sense of engagement, affirmation and belonging, where everyone is proud to be a member of our company. As a global business, we recognize our ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world – both in the marketplace and in the workplace – is critical to our long-term sustainability. That’s why we are committed to a company-wide culture that understands that diversity, equity, and inclusion is essential.