We’re on a bit of a mission at OnProcess. We are helping the world’s service supply chains get a whole lot better. Why? Because we believe that great customer service is a necessity, digital innovation is a game-changer and a new approach towards the ‘circular’ supply chain will drive dramatic sustainability benefits to the world – and we are making all this happen.
The Technical Services Manager (TSM) role represents the technology organization within the business. TSM’s act as the primary points of contact for Technology Services within OnProcess. The role will require a passionate, business-oriented technology expert who can provide oversight and management of demand management processes, coordinating demand to the right teams within the Business Technology Services organization, supporting new business discussions and managing expectations on delivery of the technology and services. The ideal candidate will be able to get into the details while providing strategic, technical, and operational expertise and guidance, and bringing creativity and passion to the technology organization and its services.
Along with OnProcess account management teams, TSM’s will play a critical role in the new customer acquisition and retention by providing client facing teams with the support to easily communicate OnProcess product capabilities and product roadmap. This may include proposal writing, product pricing and driving product demos. Working with both new and existing clients, the individual must be used to working and presenting at executive level.
- A highly articulate, customer facing individual with at least 10 years relevant experience who must possess the business knowledge necessary to align technology-related decisions with the organization’s goals.
- A master at relationship management, exceptional communicator and presenter with the ability to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of the business and in particular, in a client environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related field, advanced degree preferred; comparable levels of combined education and experience will be considered
- 7 years’ experience in the architecture and implementation of complex, outsourced supply chain and/or communication supply chain process and systems solutions
- 7 years’ experience in the systems design and development process, including business analysis, feasibility studies, software design, programming, pilot testing, installation, evaluation and operational management
- 7 Years’ experience in a software engineering or software support role building enterprise applications
- Strong familiarity with information security, risk management, and complex industry compliance requirements
- Proven International business experience across a wide breadth of customer sectors (experience in Technology, Manufacturing or Industrial/Automotive preferred)
- Ability to build a strong network throughout a cross-functional, matrix management environment. Motivate without direct authority, set clear deadlines, deliverables, and dependencies which ensure that the right resources are available to successfully deliver all defined programs
- Good understanding of relational databases
- Familiar with Project Management methodologies (PMP preferred but not required)
- Analytical thinker and problem solver with the ability to navigate through challenging situations in the most professional manner possible
- Must be able to work in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment and interact with partners and customers directly.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed, with top-notch interpersonal and communication skills.
- Superior analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities
- Positive, organized and proactive, tenacious with an enthusiasm to support the business
- Integrity, personal drive and enthusiasm which motivates people and inspires the highest professional standards
- *Work in partnership with internal business and functional teams as a technology partner in communicating and coordinating delivery of services from BTS or Analytics organizations
- Support the Demand Management and Change Management processes, partnering with the business on production of high-quality requirements and with BTS delivery organization on timely deliverables
- Provide the business with a single point of contact for issues and escalations relative to BTS Services or Analytics
- Offer SME guidance to technical teams on software engineering best practices. This includes processes for managing a code base, documenting technical requirements, testing, and architecture design decisions
- Support new business via providing product collateral, answering questions regarding OnProcess technology product or providing product demos to internal and external audiences
- Support the drive for a software development lifecycle process and culture that ensures the appropriate balance in which quality products are produced in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Provide guidance and coaching to customers as they navigate their organizations to establish a data sharing process to the best of their capabilities
- Root cause data sharing issues on client programs, ensuring issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Identify weaknesses, risks, and inefficiencies in processes
- Work in partnership with internal functional teams as a technology partner in forwarding business capabilities.
- Some travel will be required, adhering to Covid safe guidelines
Physical & Sensory Requirements:
- Will perform repeated movements that involve fingers, wrists and hands
- Constant movement of office machinery such as laptop, printer, paper, folder, headset, etc.
- Assessment of neatness and accuracy of work presented at all times
- Remaining in stationery position often sitting or standing for a prolonged period of time
- Quiet and limited distraction work from home environment
OnProcess Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.