The Engagement VP will lead the delivery of one or more large, complex or transformational client engagements. Partnering with the Business Development Team or Account Management Team on individual opportunities, the VP will provide cross-functional leadership of pre-sales activities involving solution design and development, pricing, and creation of the strategy for delivering client value. The VP will be an active and key member of sales effort from early needs analysis though to deal closure. Post deal closure, the VP will provide cross-company senior level leadership of all activities required to launch the program. Subsequent to go-live the VP will lead efforts to deliver the tangible value that led the client to procure services and support from OnProcess. During the implementation and post go live phases, the VP, in partnership with the Account Manager, will serve as the senior OnProcess interface to the client sponsors and their senior executives. Within OnProcess, all departments and resources supporting the implementation and delivery of the engagement will be accountable to the VP, either on a direct reporting or matrix basis. The VP will maintain this responsibility until the lifecycle support of the client engagement is transitioned to the Client Success team.
The VP is ultimately responsible for the successful delivery of the specific client value drivers associated with the engagement, and the client’s overall satisfaction with OnProcess’s delivery performance, as well attainment of target revenue and OnProcess margin.
- Set operational value and delivery strategy for specific programs to ensure client value
- Collaborate with sales to develop client account strategy
- Ensure client satisfaction with OnProcess
- Ensure successful operational execution of programs, meeting or exceeding client SLAs
- Determine organizational design required to support client needs and make appropriate staffing decisions
- Coach and mentor extended/matrix team to meet or exceed key performance standards
- Instill OnProcess core values among the staff
- Execute business plan as established by the Executive team
- Define and implement OnProcess quality standards
- 10+ years of management experience, preferably in Supply Chain and/or Technical Service
- At least 5 years experience in Supply Chain managed services
- Prior experience supporting sales activities and the design of managed services solutions.
- Knowledge of industry leading best practices in relevant functional area
- Strong customer interface skills
- Project management skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Strong coaching, mentoring, and team building skills
- Large team leadership skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Business planning and budgetary skills
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office Tools
- High degree of professionalism
- Minimum of BA Degree or equivalent
- Must be able to move intermittently throughout the work day
- Must be able to travel (up to 20% of the time)
- Must possess sight/hearing/speech senses, or use aids that will enable these senses to function adequately so that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
OnProcess Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.