Become a call center representative in a growing global technology company!
About OnProcess Technology
OnProcess Technology, a trusted advisor to many of the world’s leading technology, medical device, wireless, broadband, manufacturing, and logistics companies is looking to hire enthusiastic and customer-focused Call Center Agents to join our growing team in the US. We specialize in post-sale value chain, supporting our clients and the global environment by ensuring the safe return of products through our increasingly digitized platforms.
Our call center representatives are the face of OnProcess and integral family members. We are not just colleagues, but we support each other and ensure team work and excellence is shared. We also provide great growth and career opportunities, plus the chance to work with an engaged, global team. All our US roles are now fully remote, but you will stay in regular contact with your team through a number of our internal social platforms.
We are looking for full-time, remote customer service professionals to work either Sunday through Thursday or Tuesday – Saturday, 12:00pm EST to 8:30pm EST (two consecutive days off). We offer paid training which is the first three weeks, Monday through Friday; 10:00 a.m. EST to 6:30 p.m. EST
- Professionally communicate on inbound and outbound calls, on behalf of OnProcess Technology’s clients.
- Support reverse logistics, survey efforts, on-boarding, and market research
- Support the safe return of assets in support of the circular economy
- Update the Company database with all appropriate information.
- Customer service or hospitality experience, plus a passion for delighting customers
- Ideally at least six months of call center experience
- Typing skillset at 25 wpm and strong computer skills
- Ability to work efficiently and cooperatively
- Comfort being on camera in meetings
- Dependable, loyal and trustworthy
- Takes pride in detail and can troubleshoot independently
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Quiet office space at home
- Must have a personal computer with appropriate minimum specifications (required for training, OnProcess Technology will provide computer system thereafter)
- Operating System: Windows 7/Mac 10.1 or better
- CPU: Intel i5 2xxx series or better with integrated HD Graphics 2000 series or better
- Graphics: Direct X 10.0 compatible, 512 Mb minimum graphics memory Ram: 2 Gb RAM minimum
- Minimum internet bandwidth of 25MB download and 5MB upload
- Hard wire the computer within 25 feet of a network jack (no Wi-Fi)
Job Type: Full-time
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Pet insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Retirement saving plans
- Company sponsored Employment Assistance
- Employee referral bonus
Physical & Sensory Requirements:
- Will perform repeated movements that involve fingers, wrists and hands
- Constant movement of office machinery such as laptop, printer, paper, folder, headset, etc.
- Assessment of neatness and accuracy of work presented at all times
- Remaining in stationery position often sitting or standing for a prolonged period of time
- Quiet and limited distraction work from home environment
OnProcess Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.