OnProcess Technology is a managed services provider specializing in complex, global service supply chain operations – the flow of people, parts and services following the sale of a product.
Our deep expertise, technology-driven delivery and continual analytics-based process improvement, enable clients to quickly optimize efficiencies, scale operations, grow revenue and profitability, and deliver superior customer experiences.
In order to sustain our growth, we are looking to hire Logistics Service Representative with Mandarin
The Logistics Service Representative will support Reverse Logistics and/or Customer Experience Programs requiring client system access. They support the Company’s processes through professional communications, both to and from customers, on behalf of OnProcess Technology’s clients. As a result of customer contact, they update the Company database with all appropriate information. The Logistics Service Representative supports all quality assurance efforts and Program criteria via phone and e-mail as well as wide usage of high-level logistics tools and systems.
- Handle out- and inbound customer and client communication;
- Back office activities;
- Handle return material authorization requests in support of customers that require return of faulty products;
- Handle daily casework and general inquiries via call and email;
- Utilize clients third parties to provide the entitled service;
- Follow detailed instructions as outlined in Company documents and established escalation rules;
- Update customers as the service request progresses;
- Update applicable Program Database(s) accurately;
- Identify and escalate data or program specific issues to appropriate level of management;
- Perform investigation with vendors on equipment returns.
- Fluency in Mandarin;
- Fluency in English;
- Previous experience in supply chain management/reverse logistics is an advantage;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Willingness to work on day and night shifts;
- Multi-tasking skills including the ability to toggle between multiple computer windows;
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Familiarity with or an ability to understand and utilize a database and Microsoft Office programs.
What we offer?
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Excellent social benefits program – health insurance, Multisport, discounts program;
- Corporate culture focused on customer excellence, open communication, respect, integrity and personal growth;
- Great office location and modern business environment;
- Working from home model.
Only shortlisted candidates will be considered.
By applying for our vacancies, it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be processed, used and kept for the purposes of the recruitment at OnProcess Technology.
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
The submission of personal data is voluntary. OnProcess Technology, in its role of data controller, guarantees that appropriate safeguards will be implemented in the processing of your data during the recruitment process and safe-keeping will be in compliance with the provisions of applicable legislation.