The Customer Service Associate is required to provide Support to OnProcess’s Client in returning defective and active equipment. The support is via phone, email and chats.\
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide focused assistance by telephone, email & Chat.
- Providing information about products return and methods.
- Keeping records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Use basic CRM systems to manage cases.
- Use knowledge-bases to share information about known issues.
- Assists in the creation of product support documents, as required.
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
- Multi-tasking – prioritizing and managing multiple open items at one time.
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as Engineers, PSDMs, and Co-Ordinator.
- Addresses all internal and external customer issues and concerns in a professional and timely manner to a successful resolution
Qualifications and Work Experience
- Should be minimum Class XII.
- Should have at least 1 year experience working in an international voice process.
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal & written).
- Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution.
- The ability to work in a team.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong customer focus.
- Attention to details.
- Critical thinking
- Should be flexible to work in 24×7 environment