- Perform/handle outbound and inbound customer communications;
- Advise customers on behalf of OnProcess Technology’s clients;
- Utilize clients third parties to provide the entitled service;
- Follow detailed instructions as outlined in Company documents;
- For service level agreement in jeopardy, follow established escalation rules;
- Update applicable Program Database(s) accurately;
- Appropriately handle challenging and unique customer situations in accordance with OnProcess Technology policies;
- Identify and escalate data or program specific issues to appropriate level of management.
- Fluency in French;
- Fluency in English;
- Ability to coordinate different internal and external parties;
- Previous customer service experience will be an advantage;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Multi-tasking skills;
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Familiarity with or an ability to understand and utilize a database and MS Office programs.
What we offer?
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Excellent social benefits program – health insurance, Multisport, discounts program;
- Corporate culture focused on customer excellence, open communication, respect, integrity and personal growth;
- Great office location and modern business environment;
- Hybrid model of work – 50% working from home.
Only shortlisted candidates will be considered.
By applying for our vacancies, it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be processed, used and kept for the purposes of the recruitment at OnProcess Technology.
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
The submission of personal data is voluntary. OnProcess Technology, in its role of data controller, guarantees that appropriate safeguards will be implemented in the processing of your data during the recruitment process and safe-keeping will be in compliance with the provisions of applicable legislation.