Become a virtual service representative in a growing global supply chain solution company!
SCHEDULE: Sun: 12:00pm to 8:30pm EST, Mon – Thu: 10:00am to 6:30pm EST
- Professionally communicate on inbound and outbound calls
- Support the safe return of assets
- Update the company database with all appropriate information
- Six (6)+ months of call center experience OR 1+ year in customer experience
- Ability to work efficiently and cooperatively
- Required virtual online training and team meetings as scheduled
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum internet bandwidth of 25MB download and 5MB upload
- Hard wire the computer within 25 feet of a network jack (ethernet provided)
- Must have a dedicated desk/workspace
Physical & Sensory Requirements:
- Will perform repeated movements that involve fingers, wrists, and hands
- Remaining in stationery position often sitting or standing for a prolonged period of time
OnProcess Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.