Responsibility for determining the demand capacity. Understands how the business operates and plans for future capacity requirements. Undertakes planning activities to ensure targets are met and optimizes efficiency and costs.
- Analyze appropriate information and data in order to prepare schedules, plans and forecasts
- Create capacity plans which meet business targets and optimize efficiency and costs
- Review systems and methods to continually improve plans so that the organization can better anticipate customer needs
- Assess existing capacity and draw up forecasts based on future plans for demand
- Analyze specifications and capacity and undertake appropriate calculations to estimate job requirements, in terms of labor and resources
- Continually monitor and review plans and make appropriate adjustments in the event of changes and unforeseen circumstances
- Review trends, research data and evaluate and prepare results
- Reconcile variances from original plans and maintain a view of actual against forecast projections
- Continually review ways in which to make improvements and make the capacity planning process more efficient
- Guide and manage indirect reporting relationships with cap & RTA teams along with operations.
- Coordinate and facilitate collaboration with customer care leadership, operations, finance, information technology, outsource partners and others to provision process improvement & performance stability
- Align performance analysis with key call centre performance objectives (service level, utilization, budgeting, etc.)
- Conduct what if simulations to provide financial / performance advice regarding the impact of business strategies within contact centre.
- Perform other duties as requested by supervisor.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in order to share recommendations with colleagues.
- Superior leadership abilities, as well as ability to work with team members.
- Creative problem-solving skills and critical thinking.
- Ability to work within a diverse, global workforce that is oriented around customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge in any WFM tools (NICE is plus point)
- Database design and data architecture.
- Data mining and analytics.
- Data security and privacy.
- Data visualization, including tools such as Excel and Excess.
- Knowledge in SQL Server will be plus point.
1. Graduates Preferred.
2. A minimum of 2-4 years’ WFM experience in a call centre environment