The Logistics Service Representative supports several logistics processes, including outbound orders and reverse logistics using client systems. They interact mainly via email and client systems on behalf of the respective OnProcess Technology’s client. The client systems used are high-level logistics tools and systems which allow global visibility and decision-making to meet the client’s expectations, targets, and overall strategy.
- Process outbound orders, returns, asset recovery transactions based on requests;
- Advise customers on behalf of the respective OnProcess Technology client;
- Interact with customers mainly via email, but also client systems and a small number of calls;
- Interact with partners of the client for service delivery;
- In doing the above, follow detailed instructions as outlined in company documents;
- For service level agreement in jeopardy, follow established escalation rules;
- Meet or exceed OnProcess Technology’s key performance standards and quality objectives.
- Fluency in German;
- Fluency in English;
- Previous customer service or supply chain experience is a strong advantage;
- Team player across boarders;
- Bachelor’s degree or in process of obtaining one;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to adapt to changing processes and strategy;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Results-driver with action orientation.
What we offer?
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Excellent social benefits program – health insurance, Multisport, discounts program;
- Corporate culture focused on customer excellence, open communication, respect, integrity and personal growth;
- Great office location and modern business environment;
- Hybrid model of work – 50% working from home.
Only shortlisted candidates will be considered.
By applying for our vacancies, it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be processed, used and kept for the purposes of the recruitment at OnProcess Technology.
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
The submission of personal data is voluntary. OnProcess Technology, in its role of data controller, guarantees that appropriate safeguards will be implemented in the processing of your data during the recruitment process and safe-keeping will be in compliance with the provisions of applicable legislation