Job Description Overview
Ensuring that orders are processed accurately and data in the system meets contractual service and billing commitments. Support to customers, account managers and project managers on services order implementation and issues using defined procedures and processes, to meet internal service level agreement & customer satisfaction targets.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsibe for carrying out allocated Procurement activities within time and budget.
- Responsible for owning end to end order life cycle management.
- Responsible for updating all commercial and ordering Tools and System on real time basis. Be proficient in the multiple ordering tools and systems.
- Responsible for managing expectations of internal and external stakeholders by educating them about delivery processes
- Responsible for montirong, tracking and acheiveing objectives set for specified period
- Responsible for analyzing Global Supply Chain tools, systems, processes etc. and providing key trends, outcome to management for appropriate decision making.
- Responsible for preparing dashboard, reports to track progress against targets and suggest actions with root cause analysis.
- Build strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Process execution of any of the following processes: Parts Planning, Spares procurement, Parts Repair, LPR/EPR/VPR management, DCD, RTW, APAC Inventory reconciliation, Vendor support contract renewals, Part Returns management, Part Master maintenance, Inventory Audits & Inventory management.
- All other duties as assigned
Key Ability and Skill:
- Understands and follows Contract Administration process and procedures.
- Identifying opportunities to improve revenues.
- Delivers on-time billing.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the tools, systems, and processes required to provide quality customer support.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation, presentation, and influence skills
- Fluency in English
- Ability to identify problems and work to resolution as required.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, macro, etc.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, pressurized operational environment
- Flexible to work in shifts
- Ability to work to deadlines whilst maintaining the quality of work
- Ability to ability to work in a virtual team environment.
Education and Experience
- Degree in commerce or any other stream or equivalent
- Master in Business Administration (Full Time / Part Time ) is preferable.
- Certification in Supply Chain from a recognized institute is preferable
- Project Management certification will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the International Supply Chain is a must.
- Order creation, Shipment Tracking, Logsitic is must
- Experience in Procurement within Service Industry, Telecom, IT industry
- Knowledge of MS Office is must particularly; MS Excel, MS Access , MS PowerPoint , MS Word.
- Experience in MS Access is preferable.
- Experience in creating Macros an added advantage.