This is an L2 role in the Global Technical Operations function, who apart from being the 1st level escalation, also works along with the L1 individuals in the team, and additionally performs a set of elevated tasks and duties as outlined next. It is a 24×7 type of environment, with high demand. 5-day week and rotational shifts (including weekends).
B. Duties and Responsibilities
1. Global Monitoring – Support • Addition and deletion of nodes to the various monitoring platforms and documenting changes. • Assess the end-to-end impact of failed conditions/alerts etc. • Making global communications and posting business notifications.
2. Service-desk on-shift. • Engaging with different L2 teams to initiate incident trouble shooting process. • Continuous/periodic update of tickets/other communication channels. • Monitor service desk queue and drive necessary actions for follow-up. • SLA calculation and data compilation to facilitate report generation.
3. Incident Management • Ensure to get the right stake holding teams for isolation. • Guidance to the L1 team to perform Triage and isolation in the right direction • Continuous updates on the incident ticket and other corp. communication channels (Teams) • Data collation for Incident timelines, IR.
4. Technical Operations • Review with BTS L2 teams all planned maintenance activities – internal and external • Engage with peer technical teams to discuss/resolve/review various escalations/issues. • End-to-end BTS assessment of any alerts/issues/observations within the overall BTS span. • Provide immediate guidance to L1 teams.
C. Qualifications and Work Experience
• B.E./B. Tech/BCA/MCA/M. Sc – preferably in Computers, Fresher
OnProcess Technology – Page 2 of 2 Job Description Internal & Restricted
D. Essential Skills
• Thorough experience with ticketing systems/service desk handling • Sharp technical comprehension and aptitude, good technical isolation capability • Strong computer skills • Network fundamentals • Clear understanding of Application systems/architecture • Some experience on Database/SQL skills • Programming knowledge and concepts • Basic knowledge of Office tools • Strong verbal and written English communication skills • Documentation/presentation capabilities • Team player and possess leadership potential • Ability to meet deadlines and manage stress effectively in high-demand situations • Flexibility towards rotational work schedules
India • kolkata
Tech Ops Engineer