A successful candidate must have a deep understanding of how to scale Lean and Agile practices. Candidates must have a proven track record of facilitating events and processes in a large development environment to assist teams in delivering value.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems or equivalent.
- Preferred SAFe Certifications
- 8+ years’ experience working as a Scrum Master or Release Train Engineer.
- 10 years’ experience working in an agile environment using Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) or similar Agile model.
- Experience facilitating SAFe Program Increment ceremonies.
- Experience in the development, design and deployment with Azure cloud computing.
- Experience in a Software Engineering role delivering an enterprise product
- Experience managing risk and driving continuous improvement initiatives across multiple functions.
- Good understanding of and ability to discuss cloud architecture and principles of modern platforms including SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenancy, multi-tiered infrastructure, etc.
- Good understanding of security processes, standards & issues involved in multi-tier cloud or hybrid applications
- Familiar with Industry or vertical solutions a plus
- Familiar with principles of network, application and information security
- Articulate and balanced in demeanor with crisp written and verbal communication skills
(* denotes an “essential function”)
- Facilitate Program Increment Planning, Scrum, and other agile ceremonies.
- Being a thought leader in introducing Agile mindset and practices within teams building Software Development processes.
- Coach leaders, Product Owners, Scrum Masters and other program team members in Lean-Agile practices and mind-sets.
- Work with Solution and Product Management, Product Owners, and other stakeholders to help ensure strategy and execution alignment.
- Facilitate Epic and Feature Refinement, Scrum of Scrums and System Demo Meetings.
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast paced environment where priorities are often competing or shifting rapidly.
- Flexibility to collaborate with team members across multiple time zones.
- A firm commitment to keeping up-to-date with the latest Azure services and offerings and a desire to learn in an ever evolving landscape
- Share engagement experience with the internal audiences and enrich collective IP. Conduct architecture workshops and other enablement sessions.
- Communicates, presents and advises executive management on release train progress and impediments.
- Collaborate with Program management team to execute large-scale, complex programs often involving multiple internal and external constituents and matrix partners.
- Proven engagement skills
- Demonstrable presentation skills
- Excellent written ability
- Strong time management skills
- Exceptional ability to listen and comprehend complex scenarios
- Logical thought process
- Team player
- Commercial acumen
- Attention to detail
- Exercised: May exercise supervision of other resources in a matrix model for specific projects or initiatives
- Internal: OnProcess technology functional leadership, Global technology team, Business Unit Heads, Client Services Leadership, Operations, Directors, Managers, staff and contractors
- External: Technical staff, Vendors, Suppliers