The Customer Service Associate’s broad function is to support the Company’s processes through professional on-phone communications, both to and from customers, on behalf of OnProcess Technology’s clients. As a result of customer contact, updates to the Company database with all appropriate information, and supports all quality assurance efforts, and Program criteria are part of the function. The Customer Service Associate’s attendance, dependability, and ability to be there to answer our customers’ requests are critical to our success. They are the first point of contact.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, take/ cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. Process orders, forms and applications.
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers’ requests.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
Qualifications and Work Experience
- Any graduate/ Undergraduate
- 0-5 year of experience in an international BPO can apply.
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to listen and active problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle pressure
- Flexible to work in night shifts.