We’re on a bit of a mission at OnProcess. We are helping the world’s service supply chains get a whole lot better. Why? Because we believe that great customer service is a necessity, digital innovation is a game-changer and a new approach towards the ‘circular’ supply chain will drive dramatic sustainability benefits to the world – and we are making all this happen.
A solutions architect is responsible for evaluating an organization’s business needs and determining how IT can support those needs leveraging software Azure cloud, Salesforce Service cloud, Azure and Salesforce integrations, third party technology and infrastructure. Aligning IT strategy with business goals has become paramount, and a solutions architect can help determine, develop, and improve technical solutions in support of business goals. A solutions architect also bridges communication between IT and business operations to ensure everyone is aligned in developing and implementing technical solutions for business problems. The process requires regular feedback, adjustments, and problem-solving in order to properly design and implement potential solutions.
To be successful as Solution Architect, you should have excellent technical, analytical, and project management skills. You should also have strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems or equivalent.
- 8+ years’ experience in either software, solution architecture disciplines
- Good understanding of and ability to discuss cloud architecture and principles of modern platforms including SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenancy, multi-tiered infrastructure, etc.
- Understanding and experience in Microsoft Azure technologies such as Azure Automation, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL Data Warehouse Azure Logic App, Event Hub, Azure Storage Data Lake, storage, Azure Database, CLI Options, Azure data bricks, Virtual Network, Design Authentication and Authorization, design compute, App Services and Network Security.
- It requires the Architect to maintain understanding of cloud computing eco-systems and development of cross-cloud architecture solutions ex: Azure and Salesforce.
- Experience with deep understanding in both traditional and modern data architecture and processing concepts, including relational databases (e.g., SQL Server, Oracle), Data warehousing, big data (Hadoop, Spark, Knime), NoSQL, and business analytics.
- Understating with object-oriented principles and concepts.
- Good understanding of applications integration technologies as well as common Architect topics such as person based journeys, process orchestration, master data management, analytics and insights, artificial intelligence, client data integration etc.
- Familiar with principles of network, Data encryption, Transparent Data Encryption, Encryption Hierarchy, understanding of Encryption Algorithm, and familiar with Data certificates and Asymmetric Keys.
- Good understanding of security processes, standards & issues involved in multi-tier cloud or hybrid applications.
- Proficiency in both high-level and low-level designing to build an Architect using customization or configuration on Salesforce Service cloud, Field Service lightening , APEX, Visual Force, lightening, Community.
- Expertise in designing and building real time/batch integrations between Salesforce and other systems.
- CICD, version controlling experience using Azure Devops.
- Design Apex and Lightning framework including Lightning Pattern, Error logging framework etc.
- Familiar with Industry or vertical solutions a plus.
- Familiar with principles of network, application and information security.
- Articulate and balanced in demeanor with crisp written and verbal communication skills.
- Preferred understanding of technology like NetSuite and Sage.
- Meeting with clients to understanding their needs (lead architect assessment meetings), and determining gaps between those and technical functionality, and collaborating with all stakeholders to generate mutually agreeable and advantageous solutions.
- Interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Work on creating the high-level design and lead architectural decisions
- Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications for Azure & Salesforce cloud solutions
- Provide clarification and answer any question regarding the solution Architecture
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication.
- The Solution Architect will be responsible for hands-on development as well as lead the development of custom Enterprise solutions
- Responsible for application architecture, ensuring high performance, scalability, and availability for those applications
- Responsible for the overall data architect, modeling, and related standards enforced throughout the enterprise ecosystem
- Responsible for the creation of application data architect standards and processes, including data, master data, and metadata
- Responsible for the creation of data standards, processes, governance, and change control
- Responsible for unifying the data architecture used within all applications and identifying appropriate systems of record, reference, and management
- Participate in all appropriate product/sales training, certifications, educational sessions and industry summits to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position.
- Share engagement experience with the internal audiences and enrich collective IP. Conduct architecture workshops and other enablement sessions.
- Proven engagement skills
- Demonstrable presentation skills
- Excellent written ability
- Strong time management skills
- Exceptional ability to listen and comprehend complex scenarios
- Logical thought process
- Team player
- Commercial acumen
- Attention to detail
- Expertise in Object Oriented Design and Analysis
- Expertise in Relational Design and Analysis.
- Oversee and lead the architectural design, development, customization, and integration efforts of solutions utilizing Microsoft Azure.
- Expertise in Salesforce Service cloud & Integrations.
- Expertise in XML, and XML based integration technologies
- Expertise in the target programming language
- Good understanding of the integration methods
- Good understanding of how the target data base works
- Practice of programming – strong programming skills (algorithms, testing and quality, style and documentation)
- Technical Writing and Modeling (preferably UML)
- Good command of the operating systems – features, issues and beyond basic administrative skills
- Understanding of the web, network protocols, security protocols, hacking/intrusion and detection techniques
- Understanding of quality methods, and how to practically apply them
- Working experience with both Waterfall, and Iterative/Agile methodologies.
- Exercised: May exercise supervision of other resources in a matrix model for specific projects or initiatives
- Received: Direct report to Director of Technical solutions and architecture
- Internal: OnProcess technology functional leadership, Global technology team, Business Unit Heads, Client Services Leadership, Operations, Directors, Managers, staff and contractors
- External: Technical staff, Vendors, Suppliers
Please send us the below form.