We’re on a bit of a mission at OnProcess. We are helping the world’s service supply chains get a whole lot better. Why? Because we believe that great customer service is a necessity, digital innovation is a game-changer and a new approach towards the ‘circular’ supply chain will drive dramatic sustainability benefits to the world – and we are making all this happen.
An Enterprise Architect is an enterprise-wide expert with broad technical skills, deep industry knowledge, and unparalleled business acumen. Responsible to translate business vision and strategy into effective enterprise change by creating, communicating and improving the key requirements, principles and models that describe the enterprise’s future state and enable its evolution. planning with the business priorities, Ensures that BTS resources are deployed to fulfil approved demand for BTS services, Collaborative, Responsive and creative Architects with big-picture View, can bridge technology and business to deliver value, Reduce technical debt and emphasize autonomics, micro services and agility, Best practices, Value Creation, Innovation, Planning & Governance, Technology Lifecycle Development.
To be successful as Enterprise Architect, you should have excellent technical, analytical, and project management skills. You should also have strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems or equivalent.
- 8+ years’ experience in either software, system or Enterprise architecture disciplines
- Good understanding of and ability to discuss cloud architecture and principles of modern platforms including SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenancy, multi-tiered infrastructure, etc.
- Have at least 3 years’ professional experience implementing architectures for Enterprise built upon Microsoft Azure technologies such as Azure Automation, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL Data Warehouse Azure Logic App, Event Hub, Azure Storage Data Lake, storage, Azure Database, CLI Options, Azure data bricks, Virtual Network, Design Authentication and Authorization, design compute, App Services and Network Security.
- Experience with deep understanding in both traditional and modern data architecture and processing concepts, including relational databases (e.g., SQL Server, Oracle), Data warehousing, big data (Hadoop, Spark, Knime), NoSQL, and business analytics.
- Good understanding of applications integration technologies as well as common Architect topics such as person based journeys, process orchestration, master data management, analytics and insights, artificial intelligence, etc.
- Familiar with principles of network, Data encryption, Transparent Data Encryption, Encryption Hierarchy, understanding of Encryption Algorithm, and familiar with Data certificates and Asymmetric Keys.
- Good understanding of security processes, standards & issues involved in multi-tier cloud or hybrid applications.
- Proficiency in both high-level and low-level designing to build an Architect using customization or configuration on Salesforce Service cloud, Field Service lightening , APEX, Visual Force, lightening, Community.
- Expertise in designing and building real time/batch integrations between Salesforce and other systems.
- CI/CD, version controlling experience using Azure Devops.
- Design Apex and Lightning framework including Lightning Pattern, Error logging framework etc.
- Familiar with Industry or vertical solutions a plus.
- Familiar with principles of network, application and information security.
- Articulate and balanced in demeanor with crisp written and verbal communication skills.
- Preferred understanding of technology like NetSuite and Sage.
- Preferred Microsoft Certification in Azure Architect Design.
(* denotes an “essential function”)
- Assist the customer in business planning and strategy by focusing on business capabilities and maturity. Understand customer needs, company’s products/services and match them with best in class technology to define a target state. Help to define prioritization and sequencing of the transformation by proposing a strategic roadmap that leads to the target state. Lead key discussions around change programs from both business and technical perspectives.
- Determine which OnProcess and third-party technologies to leverage in customer’s architecture landscape, based upon product knowledge, industry experience, industry standard EA frameworks, and EA methodologies.
- Clearly articulate business architecture (mission/vision, capability models, and capability assessments) and technical architecture (current and future state diagrams, Architect best practices, reference architectures, design patterns).
- Provide reliable and trusted -data rich- points of view of relatable customer transformations in the industry i.e. how other customers with similar needs have succeeded in their transformation.
- Assist sales teams in responses to RFPs and technical requirements documents
- Actively engage with account executives and solution engineers to develop opportunities for customer-facing Solution architecture engagements. Continuously promote and communicate the value of Enterprise Architecture both within the solution engineering community, as well as within the broader sales and customer success organizations.
- Responsible for the overall data architect, modeling, and related standards enforced throughout the enterprise ecosystem
- Responsible for the creation of application data architect standards and processes, including data, master data, and metadata
- Responsible for the creation of data standards, processes, governance, and change control
- Responsible for unifying the data architecture used within all applications and identifying appropriate systems of record, reference, and management
- Participate in all appropriate product/sales training, certifications, educational sessions and industry summits to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position.
- Share engagement experience with the internal audiences and enrich collective IP. Conduct architecture workshops and other enablement sessions.
- Proven engagement skills
- Demonstrable presentation skills
- Excellent written ability
- Strong time management skills
- Exceptional ability to listen and comprehend complex scenarios
- Logical thought process
- Team player
- Commercial acumen
- Attention to detail
- Expertise in Object Oriented Design and Analysis
- Expertise in Relational Design and Analysis.
- Oversee and lead the architectural design, development, customization, and integration efforts of solutions utilizing Microsoft Azure.
- Expertise in XML, and XML based integration technologies
- Expertise in the target programming language
- Good understanding of the integration methods
- Good understanding of how the target data base works
- Practice of programming – strong programming skills (algorithms, testing and quality, style and documentation)
- Technical Writing and Modeling (preferably UML)
- Good command of the operating systems – features, issues and beyond basic administrative skills
- Understanding of the web, network protocols, security protocols, hacking/intrusion and detection techniques
- Understanding of quality methods, and how to practically apply them
- Working experience with both Waterfall, and Iterative/Agile methodologies.
- Exercised: May exercise supervision of other resources in a matrix model for specific projects or initiatives
- Received: Direct report to Director of Technical solutions and architecture
- Internal: OnProcess technology functional leadership, Global technology team, Business Unit Heads, Client Services Leadership, Operations, Directors, Managers, staff and contractors
- External: Technical staff, Vendors, Suppliers