We’re on a bit of a mission at OnProcess. We are helping the world’s service supply chains get a whole lot better. Why? Because we believe that great customer service is a necessity, digital innovation is a game-changer and a new approach towards the ‘circular’ supply chain will drive dramatic sustainability benefits to the world-and we are making all this happen.
OnProcess are market leaders in the provision of innovative, engaging and value driven parts supply chain solutions across a diverse range of sectors. Solution provided by OnProcess span Service Parts Planning, Delivery and Recovery services and comprise multiple technical and non-technical components.
The Project Manager is a leader in cloud enabled managed services through digital channels, leveraging process automation, data insights & AI to increase customer service and reduce costs. These supply chain digital upgrade include inventory planning, delivery and asset recovery processes in the tech, med tech and consumer electronics sectors.
The Project Manager will oversee key projects, both internal and external customer projects. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time, within budget and within scope. The Project Manager will oversee all aspects of projects, including setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, monitoring and summarizing project progress. Prepare reports for management regarding status of project.
The successful candidate will work directly with internal and external stakeholders to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He, she/they will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and may suggest hiring of new talent as required to fulfill needs. The Project Manager should have the ability to effectively lead and manage in a matrix environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Coordinate internal resources, third parties and vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop comprehensive project plans to monitor, track the project status and provide timely updates
- Communicate status with clients and internal stakeholders
- Manage and record changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Follow up with project team members to ensure deliverables are on time and in scope
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience in guiding the life-cycle of the project
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Nurture partnerships at all levels, and enhance an inclusive environment
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including MS Project, MS PowerPoint & MS Visio
- Project Management Professional (PMP) with Agile or equivalent certification
- Experience in Supply Chain domain
- Fair understanding of Digital Platforms
PERFERRED NOT REQUIRED
- Scrum Master experience/certification
- Experience in reverse logistics processes in a service contract or OEM warranty environment
- Performance Management
- Project Management
- People Management
- Process Improvement
- Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday.
- Must be able to lift, bend, etc.
- Must possess sight/hearing/speech senses or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately so that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
OnProcess Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.