OnProcess is on a mission – to transform and drive the world’s circular service supply chains – for brilliant customer experiences, efficiencies at the speed of digital, and more sustainable ‘circular economy’ processes.
At OnProcess, we encourage a collective sense of engagement, affirmation and belonging, where everyone is proud to be a member of our company. As a global business, we recognize our ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world – both in the marketplace and in the workplace – is critical to our long-term sustainability. That’s why we are committed to a company-wide culture that understands that diversity, equity, and inclusion is essential.
The Enterprise Sales Executive is a remote role, within the USA, that has an interest for selling OnProcess Technology’s solutions to new clients. This position will generate and support leads while meeting revenue targets as established by the company.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Obtain new business within US markets
- Develop a thorough understanding of prospect’s short-term, and long-term requirements
- Establish and build rapport with executive members of management
- Maintain and updates CRM database with sales pursuit information
- Recommend strategic and supportive plans to assigned accounts, assisting the effort to grow and maintain the corporation’s primary and long-term revenue base.
- Effectively communicate with senior management regarding Salesforce results and needs
- Research economic and legal trends that could potentially affect sales
- Communicating progress of major sales and creating solutions to address client needs
- Provide customer and market intelligence back to Sales, Product Management, Operations, IT, and PMO regarding OnProcess’ opportunities, based on sale interactions
- Offer input on optimal sales strategy for sales pursuits, based on client interactions
- Concentrate on nurturing and engaging long-term relationships with business partners and clients
- Demonstrate ability to negotiate win-win agreements
- Ability to analyze data and translate into professional sales presentations
- Bachelor’s degree in related field from an accredited college or equivalent of work experience
- 3+ years sales experience with 1+ year of successful B2B sales
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Possess the highest standards of ethical behavior and positive contribution to the community
- Demonstrated ability to transform prospects into client contracts
- Travel 25%+
- Sales within the supply chain industry
- Sales of SaaS
- 100% Remote WFH
- Medical, dental, vision package
- 401K + company match
- Paid time off + holidays
- Unlimited access to OnProcess Academy training(s)
- Mentorship/LEAD Program
- Career Road Map customization
- Employee Assistance Program (for employee + household)
- Employee assistance fund
- Wellness + benefit resources
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion opportunities
- Must be able to move intermittently throughout the work day
- Must be able to lift, bend, etc.
- Must possess sight/hearing/speech senses, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately so that the requirements of this position can be fully met
OnProcess Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.