OnProcess is on a mission – to transform and drive the world’s circular service supply chains – for brilliant customer experiences, efficiencies at the speed of digital, and more sustainable ‘circular economy’ processes.
To help us do that we’re looking for a highly skilled marketing professional that sits at the intersection of product and our go-to-market teams. Someone who is equally at home defining and driving engagement campaigns as they are working with product management teams to bring new products to market; someone who can help us crystallize what our customers want, promote our offerings, attract more business and to help us articulate our purpose to the market. Our ideal candidate will have thorough marketing experience across all channels and deep understanding of one or two. He/she/they will have learned their craft in the B2B world, have a blend of product and marcomm backgrounds, and may well have both agency-side and client-side experience.
A natural self-starter, who can quickly identify a problem and work out how to fix it, is an open, collaborative team player, who can coach and encourage others as well as manage projects from inception to the finish. Inquisitive, questioning and always wanting to learn, you understand what makes people tick and want to deliver marketing solutions that make a difference. Oh, and you have a wicked sense of fun too! If this all sounds like you then we would love to meet you.
- Work with the business to uncover and develop marketing strategies that will drive growth in new and existing products
- Research new markets/segments /trends for new products
- Define and oversee multi-channel campaigns from inception to execution with clear metrics and tight measurement
- Identify new revenue opportunities within our established client base as well as new sectors and accounts
- Budget, resource and supplier management
- Define key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, analyses, campaign results, and market trends and more
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum)
- Successful track record in B2B/tech marketing
- Skilled communicator who can engage with internal/external stakeholders at various levels within the organization
- Project Manager qualities who can drive projects while meeting deadlines/timelines
- Manage and forecast budgets
- Entrepreneurial, skill set
- Experience of supply chain terminology and after-sales services
- Remote position, due to being a global company a flexible schedule is required
- Must be authorized to work in the UK
OnProcess Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.