Position: Information Security Officer
We are looking for an individual who can put his/her technical skills to perform a variety of tasks related to monitoring and analyzing digital systems for signs of malicious activity and apply methods and tools at Company’s disposal for mitigating threats and implementing them across the Company’s network. This will be a global role covering all geographies, from where OnProcess Technology conducts its operations.
- Monitor network devices, servers, and security solutions to ensure they are operating efficiently and free from threats
- Ensure that all routine activities to meet IT security related compliance requirements are being performed according to planned schedule
- Conducting security assessment of systems to identify weaknesses and suggest improvements
- Responding to security events incidents reported by users or detected by security applications by acting as a first responder while senior personnel arrive to take over
- Maintaining records of activities to meet the security related compliance requirements identified by the Company
- Actively participate in all information technology and internal and external security audits
- Perform other IT security and compliance related tasks as assigned by the management.
Requirements and Skills
- Knowledge in security devices and solutions, including firewalls, intrusion detection/ intrusion prevention systems, anti-virus software, user access authentication, SIEM (log analysis), content filtering, patch management, etc is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of Windows server and workstation operating systems, networking devices, e.g., Cisco ASAs, Fortigate UTMss, and security solutions for anti-virus, patch management, log analysis, data leakage prevention and proactive threat monitoring would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of using network monitoring software, preferably SolarWinds Orion, PRTG, NetFlow and Wireshark would be an added advantage.
- Ability to take on a variety of tasks and pay attention to details, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Teamwork skills – ability to effectively communicate and work with different teams and non-technical stake holders/ clients/ service providers
- Degree or Diploma in Science\Engineering or Information Systems
- Certifications in IT security technologies
- Fresher with knowledge in security, which may include OEM (like Cisco, Microsoft, etc.) offered certification, ITIL, or any other IT security related courses.
- Understanding of the global security standards, such as ISO27001, PCI DSS, GDPR, etc.