We are on a bit of a mission at OnProcess. We are helping the world’s service supply chains get a whole lot better. Why? Because we believe that great customer service is a necessity, digital innovation is a game-changer and a new approach towards the ‘circular’ supply chain will drive dramatic sustainability benefits to the world – and we are making all this happen.
A solutions architect is responsible for evaluating an organization’s business needs and determining how IT can support those needs leveraging software like Azure, and Salesforce. Aligning IT strategies with business goals has become paramount, and a solutions architect can help determine, develop, and improve technical solutions in support of business goals. A solutions architect also bridges communication between IT and business operations to ensure everyone is aligned in developing and implementing technical solutions for business problems. The process requires regular feedback, adjustments, and problem solving in order to properly design and implement potential solutions. To be successful as Solution Architect, you should have excellent technical, analytical, and project management skills.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Meeting with clients to understanding their needs (lead architect assessment meetings), and determining gaps between those needs and technical functionality.
- Communicate with key stakeholder, across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Work on creating the high-level design and lead architectural decisions
- Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications for Azure & Salesforce cloud solutions
- Provide clarification and answer any question regarding the solution architecture
- Lead the development of custom enterprise solutions
- Responsible for application architecture, ensuring high performance, scalability, and availability for those applications
- Responsible for overall data architect, modeling, and related standards enforced throughout the enterprise ecosystem including data, master data, and metadata, processes, governance, and change control
- Responsible for unifying the data architecture used within all applications and identifying appropriate systems of record, reference, and management
- Share engagement experience with the internal audiences and enrich collective IP. Conduct architecture workshops and other enablement sessions.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems or equivalent.
- 4+ years’ experience in either software, solution architecture disciplines
- Good understanding of and ability to discuss cloud architecture and principles of modern platforms.
- Understanding and experience in Microsoft Azure technologies such as Azure Automation, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL, Azure Logic App, Azure Data Lake, Azure data brick.
- Understanding of cloud computing eco-systems and development of cross-cloud architecture solutions ex: Azure and Salesforce.
- Knowledge of both traditional and modern data architecture and processing concepts, including relational databases, data warehousing, and business analytics. (e.g., NoSQL, SQL Server, Oracle, Hadoop, Spark, Knime)
- Good understanding of applications integration technologies such as person based journeys, process orchestration, master data management, artificial intelligence, etc.
- Familiar with principles of network, data encryption, transparent data encryption, encryption hierarchy, understanding of encryption algorithm, and familiar with data certificates and asymmetric keys.
- Good understanding of security processes, standards & issues involved in multi-tier cloud or hybrid applications.
- Proficiency in both high-level and low-level designing to build an architect using customization or configuration on Salesforce Service cloud, Field Service lightening , APEX, Visual Force, Lightening, Community.
- Expertise in designing and building real time/batch integrations between Salesforce and other systems.
- CICD, version-controlling experience using Azure Devops.
- Design Apex and Lightning framework including Lightning Pattern, Error logging framework etc.
- Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday.
- Must be able to lift, bend, etc.
- Must possess sight/hearing/speech senses or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately so that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
OnProcess Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.