OnProcess is a trusted advisor to many of the world’s leading technology, medical device, wireless, broadband, manufacturing, and logistics companies. Founded in 1998 and providing services in 26 languages and operating in seven global facilities, OnProcess delivers a follow the sun model, with global headquarters in the greater Boston area. We have made significant investments in technology platforms, analytics, and artificial intelligence capabilities to support our go to market services.
The OnProcess Technology team is a 100+ organization that is tasked with the creation and support of all technology needed to provide world class level services in the service supply chain field. The team is global in its execution with members based in Ashland, Massachusetts, Kolkata, India and Sofia, Bulgaria. The technology environment is based on a mobile and cloud first approach; with hybrid Azure based Cloud Services and Microsoft based technologies providing the foundation for all development.
- Design, build, test, and deploy Cloud (preferably SFDC and Azure) based software solutions that provide high availability, scaling and predictable support costs.
- participation in solution delivery, providing technical assistance and end-user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, “how-to” assistance, and other responsibilities required to ensure continuity of operations.
- Work independently and as part of project teams delivering mission critical applications.
- Build proof of concepts using new technology as part of maintaining and evolving a best-in-class technology architecture.
- The candidate must have a strong technical background in Salesforce and experience building applications in Force.com, understanding lightning components, and having expertise in Salesforce Clouds.
- Be disciplined and reliable, trusted to work with minimal supervision.
- Have a keen sense of innovation, with valuable suggestions of new ideas, ways of working and technologies.
- Able to communicate and interact effectively with a distributed team of other technical experts, many of which have English as their second language.
- Develop highly interactive, dynamic, scalable product platforms or customer facing applications.
- Excellent ability of troubleshooting and triage skills for client issues across a team of stakeholders.
- 5+ years as a professional software developer.
- Understanding of basic OOAD design principles and standard design pattern and their application in effective modular and performant code development
- Core experience in Salesforce Service Cloud (and preferably in Experience Cloud and its associated marketplace delivery components (e.g. Salesforce Lightning Experience (Preferably LWC Framework), Flow, Breeze and others).
- At least 2 full lifecycle projects in SFDC Service Cloud. Salesforce Integration and Advanced development knowledge is must.
- Experience in Salesforce administration, Data Migration, Integration (Supporting / debugging existing) Integration.
- Exposed to Agile methods of Delivery models (Scrum, Kanban etc.) and familiarity with associated tools (like JIRA or Azure DevOps) and processes/procedural standards.
- Well versed with TDD style of software development through a ‘test first fail fast’ approach through automated unit testing, integration testing and performance testing.
- Thorough and conversant in using CI/CD & SFDx (DevOps and/or DevSecOps) technologies and frameworks (like Kubernetes, Maven, Gradle etc.) especially in containerized (Docker, Kubernetes cluster etc.) Cloud (Azure/AWS) deployment environment.
- Required Salesforce certifications – Certified Salesforce Administrator, Platform Developer II
- Preferable experience in Salesforce Experience Cloud, Field Service Lightning etc. and integration with SFDC MarketPace apps like Zenkraft, CPQs etc.
- Practical experience in API level integration with external client systems in various technologies (e.g. SAP, SFDC, Oracle ERP, ServiceNow etc.).
Work Environment –
- Office hours are major overlapping with US EST hrs with opportunity based on project and team members participating, to shift schedule.
- Given the nature of working remote as part of international teams, use of video conferencing and video presentations will be a daily occurrence.