We are looking for a dynamic leader for our Workforce Management Team. This position’s primary focus is to manage the Work Force Management and Performance Management processes for all the contact center teams. Services are delivered 24/7 in multiple channels, including inbound/outbound calls, chat, email, SMS, and social media.
In this role, the individual will lead the team responsible for capacity planning, scheduling, interval forecasting, real time management and work closely with the team in invoice reconciliation for any outsource partner locations.
The Workforce Management team is responsible for the comprehensive capacity plans while communicating requirements to internal and external teams. This includes facilitating routines and supervising both internal teams, as well as with supplier teams, to ensure progress and performance against plans. Additionally, this individual will lead the team responsible for the administration, development and adoption of the Performance Management process supporting the various lines of business.
The position works closely with business leaders, finance, analytics, and operational teams, providing thought leadership as strategy and change initiatives are being developed to identify staffing, channel, and performance implications.
This leader will be responsible for collaborating with the leadership team on agent productivity, staffing requirements, and RTA management while partnering with the team in charge of capacity planning and forecasting. They will also deliver proactive communication to leadership on business trends as well as perform continuous improvement and development of WFM staff.
- Documented history of building a robust workforce management team with a strong emphasis on Scheduling and Real Time Management.
- Develop and document processes to lead a WFM team of analysts while supporting the business strategy objectives.
- Have the ability to translate Long-Term Forecasting for all Contact Center teams into daily management of the Campaigns. A history of innovation and collaboration to build models is required and will be essential for success.
- Build Short Term Forecasting model for Contact Centers and back-office operations to ensure appropriate resources are available to meet productivity goals.
- Analyze and implement COPC standards to ensure Daily and Weekly Scheduling plans for multiple contact center teams to allow for training, meetings, 1:1s and huddles while maintaining service levels.
- Design and execute Real-time management processes across all contact center teams.
- Act in a consultative capacity, analyzing historical trends, factoring in strategic initiatives, and providing required resource levels to the business areas.
- Proactively design plans and stop gaps to improve productivity across all contact center teams within first 90 days.
- Own and drive the develop, and production daily, weekly, & monthly metrics to assist leaders with driving contact center performance.
- Work with cross functional Contact Center leaders to ensure technology, reporting and system use is standardized and optimized.
- Identify early indicators of future issues before they scale larger and develop contingency plans to remediate issues.
- Identify areas of opportunity with leadership and drive team efficiency.
- Ability to lead daily/weekly/monthly SLA planning with Operations Leaders, Project and Technology Teams.
- Provide Coaching/One-on-One sessions weekly to assigned team of approximately 40 Team members.
- Other duties as assigned by leader.
- 5+ years direct experience managing Workforce Management in a multi-channel, multi-vendor or combination of vendor and internal providers, multi-site environment.
- Required: Experience in leading a global team, with a minimum off 900 agents in an OMNI channel platform utilizing COPC standards with strong focus on Outbound calls.
- Demonstrated and document expertise in planning and organizing WF global teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills are required with the ability to effectively influence across a diverse partner base.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Proven ability to deliver results in a highly complex matrix environment.
- Bachelor of degree required.
- Verifiable advanced Excel skills with a solid understanding of INDEX MATCH, COUNTIF’s, V/H LOOKUP, Macro(s) and or VBA.
- Experience with Five9 and Nice Workforce Optimization tools a significant plus
- Experience in managing Power BI Dashboard implementation a significant plus
- Minimum English level B2+ and C1 preferred if not a US based resource.