Job Role L&D(Behaviorial training):
Will be responsible for developing and implementing an organization wide Learning & Development strategy that facilitates and drives individual development and capacity building in line with organization requirements. The position will involve collaborating effectively with people at all job levels and interacting with a diverse group of individuals and personalities to ensure the achievement of individual, functional, and organizational goals.
- Conducting Training Needs Analysis using both structured and informal methods to capture requirements across the organization, identifying current and future developmental needs at the individual level, and capacity building requirements at the institutional level.
- Conceptualizing innovative and flexible methods to address the developmental and capacity building needs identified, including identification of external training programs and conferences, the design and delivery of in-house training sessions, enrollment in online learning programs, mentoring, self-learning, and other methods as appropriate.
- Drawing up a comprehensive L&D Plan based on the developmental needs and methods identified.
- Driving and facilitating the implementation of the L&D Plan to ensure smooth execution with effective outcomes, providing thought leadership around program design and delivery.
- Refining existing systems and processes, and setting up new processes as required, including: preparing and tracking the annual L&D Budget; creating and updating the Training Calendar; tracking training attendance; capturing feedback on training programs as well as conferences and workshops attended.
- Tracking L&D related data and generating regular MIS reports as required.
- Maintaining a keen understanding of learning & development trends, developments and best practices