- Contribute to the company vision of being the industry leader through quality, commitment, courtesy and teamwork.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive databank, using RDBMS to enable intelligence on call volume, AHT & shrinkage trends for call centre.
- Guide and manage indirect reporting relationships with cap & RTA teams along with operations & clients.
- Determine & report yearly, monthly, daily and intra-day performance by gathering & validating data on contact centre statistics in light of marketing campaigns, system events, etc.
- Coordinate and facilitate collaboration with customer care leadership, operations, finance, information technology, outsource partners and others to provision process improvement & performance stability
- Manage process improvement by providing feedback, input and analysis to business partners to develop more scientific, time bound and accurate WFM/ operational / financial models
- Align performance analysis with key call centre performance objectives (service level, utilization, budgeting, etc.)
- Provide analytical insights to management and product owners in support of future strategic initiatives
- Conduct what if simulations to provide financial / performance advice regarding the impact of business strategies within contact centre
- Perform other duties as requested by supervisor.
Required Candidate profile
1. Excellent communication and presentation skills in order to share recommendations with colleagues.
2. Superior leadership abilities, as well as ability to work with team members on a data science project.
3. Creative problem-solving skills and critical thinking.
4. Ability to work within a diverse, global workforce that is oriented around customer satisfaction.
5. Ability to work independently.
1. Database design and data architecture.
2. Data mining and analytics.
3. Data security and privacy.
4. Data visualization, including tools such as Excel and Excess.
5. Knowledge in SQL Server.
1. Minimum Class 12 Passed, Graduates Preferred.
2. A minimum of 5-8 years’ WFM experience in a call centre environment.
3. Currently working as a AM preferred.