The Trilingual Logistics Service Representative II will support our customer/client by answering inbound and making outbound calls in English and/or Portuguese. The LSR II will provide personalized customer service in order to meet our member requests for transportation and assistance for approved members.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Answer 80+ inbound calls in a courteous and professional manner to assist customers with their transportation inquiries
- Coordinate all transportation arrangements utilizing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software
- Provide excellent customer service, follow-ups, updates, while resolving complaints, addressing escalations; and involving management when/as needed
- Document customer interactions and/or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
- Dispatch transportation assignments and establishes partnerships with vendors
- Possess strong organizational skills for input of necessary procedural forms while preforming clerical duties i.e. faxing, copying, emailing, filling, etc.
- Take ownership of outbound/inbound customer, and client communications through various channels while working cross-functionally through programs, and special projects
- Update applicable Program Database(s) while following policy and procedures
- Meet or exceed key performance standards, quality objectives and performance goals
- 6+ months in a Customer service experience within a Contact Center
- Technical experience (supply chain management is preferred)
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution required
- Proficient in English (95%+)
- Proficient in Portuguese (95%+)
- Professional telephone etiquette
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to effectively work within established contractual turnaround times
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Internet Speed Req: 30 Mbps download, 5 Mbps upload;
- Must be authorized to work in Costa Rica
- Will perform repeated movements that involve fingers, wrists and hands
- Constant movement of office machinery such as laptop, headset, phone, etc.
- Remaining in stationery position often sitting or standing for a prolonged period
- Quiet and limited distraction work from home environment
OnProcess Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.