The Senior Analyst (Data Analytics Subject Matter Expert) applies innovative analytics methodologies and technology to recommend solutions to specific, documented Client business problems. This includes the configuration of OnProcess Predictive Models and the integration of OnProcess Models within our proprietary application. The Senior Analyst generates insights, recommendations and introduces new methodologies that result in actions, quantified Economic Value for Key Accounts and annual savings for OnProcess. He / she drives the delivery of Analytics in order to provide visibility and actionable insights into the end-customer experience and to drive continuous improvement.
- Structure and organize large datasets and derive actionable insights for the business and OPT clients.
- Apply data mining, data transformation, and develop statistical / optimization models.
- Create meaningful data visualizations or outputs files to communicate findings with stakeholders (internal/external).
- Work closely with both internal and external stakeholders to translate business requirements into actionable analytics outputs and provide commentary on results to help clients meet defined business objectives.
- Lead the design and document the creation of research instrumentation in order to address client objectives, and to serve as templates for future analytical work.
- Introduce advanced statistical methodologies, reporting and presentation.
- Apply proprietary methodology to support managers in extracting, filtering, summarizing information and generate customized reports for their clients.
- Document and enhance OnProcess methodology for delivering Business Analytics Services.
- Manages the identification and evaluation of new Analytics opportunities while leveraging the Company’s core capabilities
- Monitors the performance of new Analytics offerings and recommends change as required.
- Partners with other departments in order to prepare the general release and adoption of Analytics services
- Manage projects within a defined statement of work adhering to budgetary parameters and other duties as assigned
The skills, experience and expertise needed to fulfill the requirements of this position include the following:
- Three to five years successful experience in solving Client problems through the application of market research, analytics and statistics
- B. Tech (Computer Science /Engineering), Advanced degree in statistics, Marketing Research, Operations Research, or MBA will be added advantage
- Ability to develop analytic models using skills such as data wrangling, algorithm design, prototype development & deployment
- Demonstrated knowledge in the application of advanced software and methodology in two of the following: Predictive Analytics, Causal-Effect Analytics, Voice Of Customer surveys, or Optimization
- Acquire a deep understanding of the business problems, define problem scope from business requests, and translate business requirements to analytical projects
- Work effectively with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams. Interpret results and communicate them to technical and non-technical audiences, cross-functional teams, and executive leadership.
- Goal Oriented, Team Player
- Proven Analytical, Problem Solving and Multitasking ability
- Demonstrated project management, and business planning Budgetary Skills
- Excellent Verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Strong collaboration and negotiation skills
- Strong creative business thinking skills and logic
- Knowledge in Supply Chain Analytics is highly preferable
- Travel up to 5% of the time
Technical Skills Required:
Data Visualization/BI Tools: Microsoft Power BI
Data Warehouse: Microsoft Azure Technologies (EG Data Factory Azure logic apps, synapse), SQL Database, Oracle Database, Snowflake
Coding Language & Tools: Python, R, KNIME and / or Alteryx
Scripting Language: Java Script, SQL