The Office Manager will be primarily based in the Seaport District, responsible for overseeing the office management of two US offices, will oversee the facilities, inventory and tend to the offices when and as needed.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Welcome, orientate, and distribute badges and keys for all building visitors of the Seaport District location
- Travel as needed to various facilities to manage issues, and report through the proper channels
- Manage facility aesthetics for branding, oversee vendors and maintenance personnel and implement enhancements needed
- Liaise with senior leaders to coordinate all events and meetings which includes room bookings
- Adhere and enforce all health and security protocols for all visitors
- Provide administrative support as needed, which includes but is not limited to mail collection, processing and distribution of mail, checking voicemail system, reconciling invoices on a P.O. system and more.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of administrative experience within an office setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with a high level of discretion and superb decision-making ability
- Must be a flexible, detail oriented, self-starter with the ability to prioritize multiple requests while meeting deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work with senior level executives
- Must be able to move intermittently throughout the work day
- Must be able to travel (up to 10% of the time)
- Must possess sight/hearing/speech senses, or use aids that will enable these senses to function adequately so that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
OnProcess Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.