We’re on a bit of a mission at OnProcess. We are helping the world’s service supply chains get a whole lot better. Why? Because we believe that great customer service is a necessity, digital innovation is a game-changer and a new approach towards the ‘circular’ supply chain will drive dramatic sustainability benefits to the world – and we are making all this happen.
OnProcess are market leaders in the provision of innovative, engaging and value driven parts supply chain solutions across a diverse range of sectors. Solutions provided by OnProcess span Service Parts Planning, Delivery and Recovery services and comprise multiple technical and non-technical components.
The Technical Analyst II serves as the major conduit between solutions teams and the technical teams responsible for delivery. The Technical Analyst II understands business needs and solution designs and can effectively translate those solutions into technical requirements for configuration and development. They will ensure that the solution designs solve the business problems, generating and finalizing technical requirements and specifications, creating test plans, driving test cycles, validating development deliverables, and facilitating production releases.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to understand the business needs for new program implementations and the re-engineering of existing programs.
- Perform data mapping at both the data element and data element value levels between client and OnProcess systems.
- Create and provide requirements for developers via process mapping, pseudo code, and functional specification documentation for schema changes, business rules, configuration changes, general functional requirements, interfaces, security considerations, and CRM considerations.
- Work with development and quality engineers to conduct integrated systems testing to ensure that the application functionality matches the desired solution.
- Stage and facilitate user acceptance and integrated process testing to ensure that the solution allows the business to run the business
- Analyze business requirements and designs, recommend appropriate application configurations and technical solutions
- Collaborate with Architecture team to perform risk assessment on projects.
- Assist business partners to analyze changes in requirements, configurations, and designs
- Support resolution of platform and program issues, evaluate change management requests, and investigate data operations anomalies
- 3+ years’ experience as a technical business analyst or business systems analyst in a supply chain environment.
- 3+ years’ experience working as a technical SME to deliver technical solutions
- Experience as serving as a technical project manager or lead on projects is preferred
- Knowledge of CRM, ERP, WMS, TMS systems and common integrations
- Experience delivering cloud-based solutions and modern-data applications in a highly connected systems landscape
- Solid knowledge of business-to-business communication and tools, such as WebServices, XML, SOAP and API calls.
- Working knowledge of process documentation tools and SDLC tools; experience with Azure DevOps is preferred
- Knowledge of SDLC and Agile development methodologies; Experience working in a SAFe environment is desirable
- Basic knowledge of SQL queries and proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated Planning, organizing and multi-tasking abilities
- Understanding of application programming, system design, and database design.
- Experience designing and supporting 24X7 high availability applications
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills