We’re on a bit of a mission at OnProcess. We are helping the world’s service supply chains get a whole lot better. Why? Because we believe that great customer service is a necessity, digital innovation is a game-changer and a new approach towards the ‘circular’ supply chain will drive dramatic sustainability benefits to the world – and we are making all this happen.
OnProcess are market leaders in the provision of innovative, engaging and value driven parts supply chain solutions across a diverse range of sectors. Solutions provided by OnProcess span Service Parts Planning, Delivery and Recovery services and comprise multiple technical and non-technical components.
The Technical Project Manager II is a highly motivated individual with the ability to drive technology projects through their life cycle, ensuring technical solutions are sound and aligned to business goals. He/She/They are responsible for the day-to-day management of projects through all stages of the implementation process. The Technical Project Manager. II is a professional who can anticipate and resolve any problems, bottlenecks, or scheduling conflicts. The Technical Project Manager II is a sound communicator who can link developers and business units to ensure high levels of quality and timelines of projects’ implementations.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Drive project kick-off activities: internal meetings, statement of work creation, project plan documentation for top-tier, high profile customers.
- Act as an escalation path for implementation projects to reset and clarify expectations.
- Provide oversight and management of work backlogs, the prioritization process and work scheduling and monitoring.
- Oversee and delegate assignments, report on risks, issues, and accomplishments.
- Build strong relationships with customers, partners, and internal team members.
- Works with the project stakeholders to develop schedules and establish milestones
- Ensures project progress against defined milestones and deadlines
- Actively communicates with key stakeholders to keep them informed on project activities
- Ensures implementations are managed through the post-sales process
- Ensures adherence to all client data and security requirements
- Supervises hand-offs ensuring smooth transitions
- Supports internal and external client(s) in pre-implementation of new programs
- Supports the analysis of client data and strategies on application design
- Oversees the requirements/functional specification process
- Facilitate getting the work done practicing servant leadership and encourage discussion, decision making and conflict resolution.
- Assist in team development through holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work, and leveraging cross-functional team skills to improve product backlog throughput.
- Diligent project manager offering a proven record of success leading all phases of diverse technology projects
- Business strategist mindset to support planning and managing multimillion-dollar projects aligning business goals with technology solutions to drive process improvements, competitive advantage, and bottom-line gains.
- Experience with managing or supporting complex software development projects and/or enterprise systems implementations
- Proven experience in agile and waterfall project management methodologies and implementing project management methodologies with teams
- Effective experience ensuring teams are developing and executing against detailed project plans, including overall budget allocations, schedule roll-ups of all projects, critical path, and risk assessment.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills characterized by technical acumen, clarity, and brevity, to effectively communicate with internal and client stakeholders and teams.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and a natural predisposition toward data-driven decision making, additionally able to make reasoned decisions in situations of uncertainty or imperfect data
- Known for ability to produce high-quality deliverables that meet or exceed timeline and budgetary targets.
- Understanding and experience with of common project management concepts (burn down charts, story pointing, scrum ceremonies etc..) including creating supporting documentation and processes
- External facing/customer experience leading complex technical projects
- 5+ years active experience in project management
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Able to rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
- Passionate about solving real problems
- Self-assured and results oriented professional with an ownership mentality
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills both virtually and in person
- Able to manage and support numerous complex projects simultaneously
- Experience working with geographically disperse teams
- Experience with common project management and business applications including Jira, Smartsheet, Microsoft 365, Aha, Roadmunk