The Clerical Administrator will report to our office in Marlborough, MA. This is NOT a remote position. This individual will be responsible for providing clerical services, using technology to scan, upload, email, and file the necessary documentation while understanding the needs of the business. This role does offer a flexible schedule. The Clerical Admin will require approximately 20 hours per week. This may vary due to business needs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Collect, open and read mail to determine the proper processing method
- Scanning, uploading and sending documents via email
- Shred old and outdated documents
- Maintain the proper filing system to ensure organization
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 3+ months of administrative experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and basic computer skills
- Ability to use a PC, software programs, and office machines
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Willing and able to commute into the office
- Must undergo a background check
- Must be able to move intermittently throughout the work day
- Must be able to lift, bend, etc.
- Must possess sight/hearing/speech senses, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately so that the requirements of this position can be fully met
OnProcess Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.