We are seeking an Instructional Designer who is ready to join a high performing, and innovative team. The Instructional Designer will develop multimedia learning experiences that engage learners and achieve business goals. As the Instructional Designer, you will collaborate with subject matter experts, and stakeholders, working with a diverse range of formats, and varying platforms. Other responsibilities include developing objectives, rewriting and reshaping content, and developing assessments. The motivation behind instructional design is simple: to facilitate and improve the learning process. We are looking for someone with a passion for learning, and a desire to create meaningful experiences for others.
RESPONSBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Partner with experts to determine the best learning approach.
- Performs more complex quantitative and qualitative analysis for business processes and/or projects. Often manages small projects, business processes or parts of larger ones.
- Assists more senior associates in achieving business results by:
- Utilizing technical knowledge to identify opportunities to enhance the effectiveness of business processes.
- Establishing priorities for self and, where appropriate, others.
- Allocating own time effectively to meet goals in a manner that does not disadvantage other associates or groups.
- Contributing to department/unit budget as appropriate (i.e., input, following guidelines, etc.).
- Use established methodologies in all stages of the instructional design process, including needs assessment, analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation.
- Research and identify data sources for instructional material development and additional information needed for instructor and participant materials.
- Design interactive training materials that include sound instructional design methodology, appropriate training strategies, and participant activities for small and large groups.
- Keep abreast of training and development research: learning theory, motivation theory, and new materials, methods and techniques.
- Inspect content matches established objectives.
- Create, update, and maintain content for changing needs.
- Structure content and activities for optimizing learning.
- Design and test multimedia.
- Develop full courses and curriculum.
- Curate student guides and training manuals.
- Conduct research as/when required.
Instructional Designer Requirements:
- Master’s degree in instructional design or educational design.
- 3+ years in advanced writing skills, designing, editing and creating visuals of complex processes converted into a simplified format that is easy to learn.
- Teaching or training background is preferred.
- Professional communications skills.
- Must be able to move intermittently throughout the work day
- Must be able to lift, bend, etc.
- Must possess sight/hearing/speech senses, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately so that the requirements of this position can be fully met
OnProcess Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.