Logistic Service Representative II
To provide support to Pure Storage RL, in recovering their asset (Reverse Logistics). Support will be through Calls, and emails.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Provide focused assistance by telephone, and email
· Perform/handle outbound or inbound customer and/or client communications
· Providing information about products return and methods.
· Create return and labels for customer products.
· Follow detailed instructions as outlined in Company documents
· Update applicable Program Database(s) accurately
· Resolve customer complaints and escalations
· Use Agora systems to manage cases
· Use knowledge-bases to share information about known issues
· Assists in the creation of product support documents, as required.
· Identify and escalate data or program specific issues to appropriate level of management
· Meet or exceed OnProcess Technology’s key performance standards and quality objectives
· Work as an integral part of the Delivery Services team; contributing to the department’s ability to consistently meet and exceed Contact Center performance goals
· Ad hoc duties and special projects
· Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
· Multi-tasking – prioritizing and managing multiple open items at one time
· Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, if required.
· Addresses all internal and external customer issues and concerns in a professional and timely manner to a successful resolution
High School or equivalent
OnProcess is on a mission – to transform and drive the world’s circular service supply chains – for brilliant customer experiences, efficiencies at the speed of digital, and more sustainable ‘circular economy’ processes.
At OnProcess, we encourage a collective sense of engagement, affirmation and belonging, where everyone is proud to be a member of our company. As a global business, we recognize our ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world – both in the marketplace and in the workplace – is critical to our long-term sustainability. That’s why we are committed to a company-wide culture that understands that diversity, equity, and inclusion is essential.