Logistic Service Representative ll
The Logistics Service Representative II – IB Agent will support our customer/client by answering inbound and making outbound calls. Providing high level personalized customer service in order to meet our member requests for transportation and assistance for approved members
Responsibilities and Duties
Responsibilities & Duties
• Answer 80+ inbound calls in a courteous and professional manner to assist customers with their transportation
• Coordinate all transportation arrangements utilizing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software
• Provide excellent customer service, follow-ups, updates, while resolving complaints, addressing escalations; and
involving management when/as needed
• Document customer interactions and/or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
• Dispatch transportation assignments and establishes partnerships with vendors
• Possess strong organizational skills for input of necessary procedural forms while preforming clerical duties i.e. faxing, copying, emailing, filling, etc.
• Take ownership of outbound/inbound customer, and client communications through various channels while working cross-functionally through programs, and special projects
• Update applicable Program Database(s) while following policy and procedures
• Meet or exceed key performance standards, quality objectives and performance goals
• 1 year Customer service experience within a Contact Center
• Technical experience (supply chain management is preferred)
• High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution required
• Proficient in English (95%+)
• Professional telephone etiquette
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to effectively work within established contractual turnaround times
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Internet Speed Req: 30 Mbps download, 5 Mbps upload;
• 90% of work should be remote, WFH Policy
• Will perform repeated movements that involve fingers, wrists and hands Constant movement of office machinery such as laptop, headset, phone, etc.
• Remaining in stationery position often sitting or standing for a prolonged period
• Quiet and limited distraction work from home environment
High School or equivalent
OnProcess is on a mission – to transform and drive the world’s circular service supply chains – for brilliant customer experiences, efficiencies at the speed of digital, and more sustainable ‘circular economy’ processes.
At OnProcess, we encourage a collective sense of engagement, affirmation and belonging, where everyone is proud to be a member of our company. As a global business, we recognize our ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world – both in the marketplace and in the workplace – is critical to our long-term sustainability. That’s why we are committed to a company-wide culture that understands that diversity, equity, and inclusion is essential.