Logistics Service Representative II
Logistics Service Representative II works on programs related to customer satisfaction or return of defective materials from end customers. Logistics Service Representative II supports the Company’s processes through professional communication to and from customers, on behalf of the partners of OnProcess Technology. As a result, of the communication with customers, this individual will update the company’s database with the relevant information. The Logistics Service Representative II will work in accordance with all quality control initiatives, as well as with the requirements of the respective program.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Handle/resolve outbound or inbound customer requests, issues and communications
• Utilize clients third parties to provide the entitled service
• For service level agreement in jeopardy, follow established escalation rules
• Resolve customer complaints and escalations
• Update applicable Program Database(s) accurately
• Handle customer situations in accordance with OnProcess Technology policies
• Escalate data or program specific issues to appropriate level of management
• Meet or exceed key performance standards and quality objectives
• Work as an integral part of the Delivery Services team, contributing to the department’s
ability to consistently meet and exceed Contact Center performance goals
• Report actual or suspected security and/or policy violations/breaches to an appropriate
• Ad-hoc duties and special projects
• 6+ months of customer service experience within a Contact Center
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Advanced English in written and spoken form (B2+)
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Meet certification requirements
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Must be able to operate computer equipment, attend meetings, communicate on calls, exchange information, and identify the needs in order to meet and full the requirements of this position.
OnProcess Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.
High School or equivalent
Less than 1 year
OnProcess is on a mission – to transform and drive the world’s circular service supply chains – for brilliant customer experiences, efficiencies at the speed of digital, and more sustainable ‘circular economy’ processes.
At OnProcess, we encourage a collective sense of engagement, affirmation and belonging, where everyone is proud to be a member of our company. As a global business, we recognize our ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world – both in the marketplace and in the workplace – is critical to our long-term sustainability. That’s why we are committed to a company-wide culture that understands that diversity, equity, and inclusion is essential.