Logistics Service Representative II-Trilingual (English, Spanish, Portuguese
The Trilingual Logistics Service Representative II, will support our customer/client by
answering inbound and making outbound calls. Providing high level personalized customer service in order to meet our member requests for transportation and assistance for approved members.
Responsibilities and Duties
* 6+ months in a Customer service experience within a Contact Center
* Technical experience (supply chain management is preferred)
* High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution required
* Advanced English in written and spoken form (B2+)
* Proficient in Portuguese (90%+)
* Professional telephone etiquette
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
* Ability to effectively work within established contractual turnaround times
* Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing
exemplary customer service
* Attention to detail and accuracy
High School or equivalent
Less than 1 year
OnProcess is on a mission – to transform and drive the world’s circular service supply chains – for brilliant customer experiences, efficiencies at the speed of digital, and more sustainable ‘circular economy’ processes.
At OnProcess, we encourage a collective sense of engagement, affirmation and belonging, where everyone is proud to be a member of our company. As a global business, we recognize our ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world – both in the marketplace and in the workplace – is critical to our long-term sustainability. That’s why we are committed to a company-wide culture that understands that diversity, equity, and inclusion is essential.