Logistics Service Representative with German
The Logistics Service Representative will support end to end provisioning within Supply Chain Management. The Logistics Service Representative supports the company’s processes through professional communications, both to and from customers, on behalf of OnProcess Technology’s clients. As a result of customer contact, the Logistics Service Representative updates the company database with all appropriate information. The Logistics Service Representative III supports all quality assurance efforts and program criteria.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Perform/handle outbound or inbound customer and/or client communications.
• Advise customers on behalf of OnProcess Technology’s clients. Interact with customers via various methods of communication.
• Utilize clients third parties to provide the entitled service.
• Resolve customer complaints and escalations.
• Inform the client about the development of their requests.
• Execute all necessary actions and closes requests with the consent of the client.
• Update applicable Program Database(s) accurately.
• Handle all return material authorization requests in support of customers that require replacement/repair of client’s products.
• Analyze validity of service request reported and advise customer of action according to process.
• Provide service quotation for non-contracted services.
• Manage all calls according to the service level, assuring key timeframes are met.
• Deal with Tier 2 customer escalations.
• Fluency in English.
• 18+ months previous customer service experience within a Contact Center.
• Previous technical experience and experience in supply chain management.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Familiarity with or an ability to understand and utilize a database and Microsoft Office programs.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
OnProcess Technology is committed to global compliance with equal opportunity principles, ensuring all employees and applicants are treated fairly regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status as stipulated by applicable international, national (State/Federal), and local laws.
Email [email protected] to request reasonable accommodations.
Less than 1 year
OnProcess is on a mission – to transform and drive the world’s circular service supply chains – for brilliant customer experiences, efficiencies at the speed of digital, and more sustainable ‘circular economy’ processes.
At OnProcess, we encourage a collective sense of engagement, affirmation and belonging, where everyone is proud to be a member of our company. As a global business, we recognize our ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world – both in the marketplace and in the workplace – is critical to our long-term sustainability. That’s why we are committed to a company-wide culture that understands that diversity, equity, and inclusion is essential.