Logistics Service Representative with English (Costa Rica: Dispatch)
The Logistics Service Representative 4 will support end to end (mostly front-end/white glove processes) provisioning within Supply Chain Management. He/she will work cross functionally in the following areas: queue management, customer contact to coordinate service event, adjust, approves and submit dispatch actions (Techs and/or parts), then, final customer contact to confirm service event, tracking number & FE/Tech details; post-service event, the Logistics Service Representative 4 confirms/validate issue/ticket/service event is resolved and closes their task/ticket. The Logistics Service Representative 4 supports the Company’s processes through professional communications, both to and from customers, on behalf of OnProcess’ clients. As a result of customer contact, he/she updates the Company database with all appropriate information. The Logistics Service Representative 4 supports all quality assurance efforts and Program criteria.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Customer FIRST; we are an organization driven by customer satisfaction all the time and in every interaction, that means taking extreme ownership of every Service Event to make sure we are taking care of our customers and the need behind every ticket/case.
• Perform/handle outbound or inbound customer and/or client communications
• Very clear communication of the Service Event plan, to the customer or any related stakeholder
• Good understanding of Service Event expectations; no room for assumptions or interpretations, detailed information plus confirmations needed.
• Knowledgeable on part delivery/tracking info, FE arrival and details plus customer appointment/maintenance window.
• Real-time monitoring and communication of the Service Event in case of changes to the coordination plan; close look to dispatch elements such as: part delivery, FE scheduling, arrival/traveling issue, customer appointment/maintenance window, etc.
• Very clear communication with the customer in the event of a change to the coordination plan; fast pivot on change with supporting processes to facilitate/manage changes on the Service Event and it’s respective communication and follow up.
• Interact with customers via various methods of communication
• Utilize clients’ third parties to provide the entitled service
• Analyze validity of service request reported and advise customer of action according to process
• Manage all calls/cases according to the service level, assuring key timeframes are met
• Follow detailed instructions as outlined in company documents
• For service level agreement in jeopardy, follow established escalation rules
• Resolve customer requirements/escalations over SLACK chat
• Update customer as the service request progresses – VERY important
• Complete all the required date entry and close any case which has been opened via a direct request with the customer’s agreement
• Update applicable program database(s) accurately
• Appropriately handle challenging and unique customer situations in accordance with OnProcess’ policies
• Identify and escalate data or program specific issues to appropriate level of management
• Meet or exceed OnProcess’ key performance standards and quality objectives
• Work as an integral part of the Dispatch team; contributing to the department’s ability to consistently meet and exceed performance goals
• Ad hoc duties and special project
• Previous dispatch service experience within a Dispatch/customer service Operation is a must
• Contact Center experience within the Supply Chain industry is a plus
• Candidates with knowledge in CRM systems such as, Salesforce and SAP is a big plus
• Previous technical experience and experience in supply chain management/logistics is desidered
• 95%+ English Proficiency
• Attention to detail and accuracy – VERY important
• Multi-tasking skills including the ability to toggle between multiple computer windows
• Very strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Meet certification requirements
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Familiarity with or an ability to understand and utilize a database and Microsoft Office programs
• Internet Speed Req: 25 Mbps download, 5 Mbps upload
High School or equivalent
OnProcess is on a mission – to transform and drive the world’s circular service supply chains – for brilliant customer experiences, efficiencies at the speed of digital, and more sustainable ‘circular economy’ processes.
At OnProcess, we encourage a collective sense of engagement, affirmation and belonging, where everyone is proud to be a member of our company. As a global business, we recognize our ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world – both in the marketplace and in the workplace – is critical to our long-term sustainability. That’s why we are committed to a company-wide culture that understands that diversity, equity, and inclusion is essential.