Logistics Services Representative with English | Part time (Bulgaria)
The Logistics Service Representative will support end-to-end logistics and Customer experience. They support the Company’s processes through professional communications, both to and from customers, on behalf of OnProcess Technology’s clients. As a result of customer contact, they update the Company database with all appropriate information. The Logistics Service Representative supports all quality assurance efforts and Program criteria via phone and e-mail as well as wide usage of high-level logistics tools and systems.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Perform/handle outbound and inbound customer communications;
• Advise customers on behalf of OnProcess Technology’s clients;
• Utilize clients third parties to provide the entitled service;
• Follow detailed instructions as outlined in Company documents;
• For service level agreement in jeopardy, follow established escalation rules;
• Update applicable Program Database(s) accurately;
• Appropriately handle challenging and unique customer situations in accordance with OnProcess Technology policies;
• Identify and escalate data or program specific issues to appropriate level of management.
• Fluency in English;
• Ability to coordinate different internal and external parties;
• Previous customer service experience will be an advantage;
• Attention to detail and accuracy;
• Multi-tasking skills;
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
• Ability to maintain confidentiality;
• Familiarity with or an ability to understand and utilize a database and MS Office programs.
High School or equivalent
Less than 1 year
OnProcess is on a mission – to transform and drive the world’s circular service supply chains – for brilliant customer experiences, efficiencies at the speed of digital, and more sustainable ‘circular economy’ processes.
At OnProcess, we encourage a collective sense of engagement, affirmation and belonging, where everyone is proud to be a member of our company. As a global business, we recognize our ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world – both in the marketplace and in the workplace – is critical to our long-term sustainability. That’s why we are committed to a company-wide culture that understands that diversity, equity, and inclusion is essential.