Utilizing advanced planning supply chain planning software solutions and Best Practices, the planning manager will work within multiple clients to ensure we are both meeting SLA’s and optimizing their complex global supply chain networks. In this role you will Serve as one of the primary contacts for those customers and ultimately be responsible for ensuring they receive exceptional value from planning solutions. This includes taking a forward looking mindset of the planning environment, so that you can guide the day to day planners in their execution of the agreed strategy with the client.
Responsibilities and Duties
Responsibilities & Duties
• The Planning Manager plays a critical role in delivering value by helping to reduce inventory while simultaneously improving service levels for our customers.
• Able to use, articulate and understand advanced supply chain planning software solutions.
• The planning manager provides valuable experience that can be leveraged to transition into other roles within the company including implementation, consulting, and business development
• Analyzing customer data prepared by the team and make recommendations for improvement opportunities.
• Serve as a single point of contact, and escalation point for customer concerns on key accounts
• Development and maintenance of Client Specific Continuous Improvement roadmaps/program
• Prepare and Lead meetings with assigned customer
• Drive success for customers by identifying opportunities for continuous improvement
• Strong initiative and competitive attitude to review processes and define better methods for supporting customers and optimizing supply chains
• Strong organizational skills and discipline to work independently in a remote setting Ability to use videoconferencing tools to collaborate with co-workers and customers
Qualifications & Skills
• 7+ years’ of service parts planning experience, with at least 2 of those years as a manager or leader of other planners.
• Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field
• Solid analytical problem solving and multi-tasking abilities
• Must have MS Office (especially Excel, Access) experience.
• SQL Database experience would be nice
• Previous PTC Servigistics experience is required.
• Advanced understanding of forecasting, supply vs. demand analysis, available to promise calculations, cycle times and inventory management
• Proven supervisory experience
• Experienced in the delivery of both internal and external presentations
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Available to travel up to 15% of the time
OnProcess is on a mission – to transform and drive the world’s circular service supply chains – for brilliant customer experiences, efficiencies at the speed of digital, and more sustainable ‘circular economy’ processes.
At OnProcess, we encourage a collective sense of engagement, affirmation and belonging, where everyone is proud to be a member of our company. As a global business, we recognize our ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world – both in the marketplace and in the workplace – is critical to our long-term sustainability. That’s why we are committed to a company-wide culture that understands that diversity, equity, and inclusion is essential.